Episode 82 : Like Tom and Jerry

Practice continued everyday. Jasmine was teaching Siyali some steps that Siyali was practicing. Both of them were dancing together. Sid was standing right next to her but wasn't looking at her. This irritated Siyali. She had to spin and go toward the side Sid was standing. She was staring at Sid while doing so. Angela deliberately kept her feet while Siyali was spinning that she tripped and fell into Sid's arms. Sid gave a 'what the hell?' look.

S - Doosre ko giraane ke chakkar mein khud gir gayi kya?

Si - Main kisi ko giraane ki koshish nahi kar rahi hoon.

S - Really? Toh yeh kya tah?

Si - Mera peyr slip ho gaya.

S - I see.

Sid takes his hand off Siyali's waist that Siyali starts to fall again. But he was now holding her hand.

S (mocking) - Mera haath slip ho gaya.

Siyali looks at Angela and Vidurshi who were standing close by and trying to act that they had nothing to do with what happened.

Si (shouts) - Dekh kya rahe ho? Haath do apna.

Both of them hold Siyali and help her to stand. Siyali forces her hand off Sid and walks away. Sid stares at Angela and Vidurshi who run away from there.

-------------------------------------------------------

As days passed and the day for performance neared, everything was coming into place. Utkarsh started looking at Krissan without anger. Sid and Siyali were bonding on screen and off screen as well thanks to Jasmine's attempt to talk to them about love using the excuse of drama. Vidurshi and Angela also tried some filmy things to get them back together but often caught trying to do so. They had their fun during drama. Few days before Christmas, the whole drama was ready and was to be done on stage. They were having rehearsals on stage when the scene goes wrong.

Si - Tumhe right side se enter hona tah.

S - Main right side se hi enter hua tah.

Si (angry) - Tumhari right nahi, Audience ki right. Ek baath tkeek se kar nahi sakte ho? Humesha kuch na kuch galath kar lete ho!

S (irritated) - Already har roz tumhara muh dekhna padraha hai. Ab tumhare taane bhi sunne pada hai kya? Mera luck hi kharaab chal raha hai! Aur expect kar bhi kya sakta hoon? Tumhari saath jo hoon Chudail!

Si (irritated) - Chudail kisko bola?

S (angry) - Yahan tumhare aur mere elaava koi hai? Toh tumhe hi bola.

Si - How dare you?

The students sitting as audience were turning their head right and left looking at them fight. Now this had become their source of entertainment. Sid walks near her and comes near her face.

S - Chu...Da...Il...

Siyali gets really angry and pushes Sid's left shoulder. Sid gives a look and pushes Siyali's left shoulder. She hits him back. As they were hitting each other, they were talking

S (shouts funnily) - Tu sirf chudail nahi. Dayan bhi hai. You witch! Meri life kharab karke rakhi hai.

Si (arguing funnily) - Jaise ki tumne mera jeena aasaan karke rakha hai.

S - Tumne kitna kiya hai na? Maine usme 0.1% bhi nahi kiya hai.

Down stage,