Episode 107 : Chill out

In real,

Sid was billing the items while Siyali came from the washroom.

S (smiling) - You ok?

Si - Ya

S (smiling) - Apne gusse ko bichara doodh k packet mein kyun li?

Siyali stared at Sid who continued laughing.

S - Ok sorry.

Once the billing was done, Siyali kept the bill inside her sling bag and was counting the money.

Si - Ab seedhey school na?

S - School? Mad or what? 2 aur gante hai na.

Si - Par humey school jaana chahiye.

S - Come on Siyali. I know hum dono ke beech mein kabhi theek se bani hi hai. But let's forget the past na. No fights. No misunderstanding. Only fun. Just for today at least.

<music starts - Kho jaane (Vicky donor)>

                                      Sid asks for Siyali's hand. Just as before, Siyali thinks a lot before giving her hand. Sid has a big smile on his face seeing which Siyali gives her hand.

S - Bhaiya, Saaman yahin rakhiye. Hum baad mein le lenge.

Sid and Siyali are seen running in the road.

Bewajah toh nahi yeh dil bekaraar hai

Tum pasand ho humein yeh ikraar hai [x2]

                                    They run behind a bus. Sid gets inside and also pulls Siyali inside. They stand in the foot board and laugh. They get ticket from the conductor. Sid stand in the foot board leaning outside and enjoys the wind.

Bedili thi kabhi (x2)

Ab sukoon behisaab hai

                                        Seeing him, Siyali also leans outside. Sid smiles seeing her and holds her as she also enjoys the wind. They get down of the bus.

Kho jaane jaane de

Kho jaane de

Kho jaane jaane de

Kho jaane de

Hosh jaane de haan

Hosh jaane de haan waqt pyaar ka tumse

Kho jaane jaane de

Kho jaane de

                                            They see the shops on the roads and see the items. On the way, they also take some selfies and pictures in Sid's phone. Sid walks backwards and sings 2 lines of the song which Siyali repeats.

<music>

                                        Sid and Siyali eat pani puri in a street shop talking and laughing. They walk to the bus stop along with the items bought. Siyali stares at Sid when they miss the bus. Sid convinces her that they'll walk. As they walk, Siyali points her finger towards Sid when a truck stands next to them. The driver was the same one who had given them lift. He invites them in. They get inside.

Khwaab hai ki asli ye aisi nazdeekiyaan

Jaldbaaz dhadkanein karti ab hairaaniyan