Episode 22 : Love is in the Air

After lunch, everyone was tired. They slowly fell asleep. After 2 hour of travel, they reached the snowy parts of Himachal pradesh on the way to Manali. The competition took place in a place in the outskirts of Manali. Vidurshi was the only one awake. As they were passing through the snowy parts of Manali,,

Vi (shouts) - Stop the bus.

The bus driver puts a sudden brake due to which most of them are awaken from their sleep. Siyali opens her eyes and realises that she was lying on someone's shoulder. Whose? Is that even a question to ask? Sid ofcourse. She looks towards him who is already looking at her. Then she raises her head off his shoulder and adjusts her hair in embarrassment.

Vd (sleepy) - Vi, Kya hua?

Vi - Guys! Bahar dekho (excited)

Everyone looks outside and see thick snow covered in the sides of the road.

Vi - What about a snow fight?

Everyone hoots..

Si - Nahi. Time waste ho jaye ga. Hume pohanch na hai. Aur yeh sab middle mein break lena ...

All students "Rules ke against hai"

Aditya Sir laughs. He looks at Deepa ma'am sitting opposite to him.

Adi - Actually, Siyali is right. Time waste to hoga hi. But but but, Ab rules nahi thodenge toh kab thodenge? So,,

All students - Sooo

Adi - Snow fight it is.

All students run outside. Siyali sits inside the bus.

A - Come on Siyali. Chalte hai.

Si - Nahi. Main nahi aa rahi hoon.

Vi - Siyali.. Don't be so boring. It'll be fun. Come on..

Siyali still doesn't come. They give a sad face and go out. Sid who is sitting next to her stares at her. She moves so that sid can go out.

S - Tum nahi aa rahe ho?

Si - bhere ho? Sunayi nahi di? Nahi aa rahi hoon

S - Siyali. Bahar ayeghi toh, it'll be fun. Mémories bana sakte ho. After all tumhari friends tumhe bula rahe hai. Unhe achey lagega. Aise yahan betke tujhe kya milega? All alone. Kuch nahi. Don't be a spoil sport. (Mocks) shayad yeh snow tumhari chehre pe woh waali smile le sakti. (Imitates her) The smile that can melt even the hardest of hearts. Who knows?

Siyali gives an embarrassed smile about the line somebody wrote for her. But deep inside, she still had a feeling that Sid was the one to write her description. But she wasn't sure if what her heart told was true. She'll never know. Or may be she would. If she could just check the handwriting on that paper and Sid's handwriting. She was lost. Sid snaps his fingers in front of siyali's eyes. Siyali looks at him.

S - Chale?

Siyali doesn't move at all..