Episode 134 : Thick as Thieves

Siyali is seen walking through the corridor trying to balance 3 huge cartons. Sid suddenly jumps in front of her making her lose her balance and drop the boxes down. She stares at Sid and bends to take the items that now had fallen down.

S - Chal. Main help karta hoon!

Si - Nahi chahiye tumhari koi help.

S - Kyun?

Si - Kyun ke tum help kum aur flirt zyaada karogey!

Sid smiled hearing this. As Siyali picked the things and put inside the carton,

Si - Help karne ke bahaney tum mere paas aaney ki koshish karogey. Tumhe bilkul self control nahi hai.

S - Ek minute! Kya self control.?

Siyali gets up staring at him with the carton in her hand. Sid takes them from her and keeps on the parapet.

S - Maine bola tha ke main 'P' word aur 'L' word ka istimaal nahi karoonga. And see, Am not even using it as a referral. Maine baaqi cheez ke liye self control ki baat nahi ki thi. So, Tumhare haath ko aisa pakadna allowed hai.

He holds her hand as Siyali tries to understand what he was trying to say.

S - Tumhe aise kheench ke paas lana allowed hai.

He pulls her to bring her near to him. He slowly adjusts the hair on her face and looks at her.

S - Yeh bhi allowed hai.

He comes near her to kiss her when Siyali moves away from him.

Si (cutely) - Yeh allowed nahi hai.

Sid gives a naughty look to which Siyali stares. She takes all the 3 cartons and tries to leave when Sid comes in front of her and,

S - Kyun nahi? This is normal. Kiss toh main karoonga hi

He playfully tries to kiss her while Siyali moves behind and runs away with the boxes. Sid laughs and sees Siyali. As she walks, she turns and smiles at Sid and turns to the right side of the corridor.

S (to himself) - Hayy! Kitni cute hai. That's ok if you run away. Iss ke liye kya jaldi hai. Poori zindagi baaki hai. Tujhe chodke kahan jaaney waala hun.

He sits on the parapet and smiles to himself when he suddenly hears a loud noise, a scream of a girl. He walks towards the noise.

K (angry) - How dare you? Tum mere kaam ko destroy karna chahtey ho?

U (in a funny angry tone) - Haan! Tum super hero ho! Main villain hoon. Yeh duniya hai aur main isse destroy karna chahta hoon. Mera aur koi kaam nahi hai kya?

K (angry) - Haan! Mujhe disturb karna hi tumhara kaam hai.

U (angry) - You know what Krissan! Tumhara koi umeed nahi hai. Mere jaise happy happy ladko ko angry angry banadiya.

K (shouts) - Argh!

Utkarsh walks out of one of the rooms angrily as Sid stood near the door with questionable looks.