Episode 6 : Way to Warrior High

Krissan was desperately searching for utkarsh at the station. She enquires parth and his mom stares at krissan remembering the incident where she thought krissan was parth's girl friend.

PMom - Parth, apna khayal rakhna. Aur jab bhi time mile, mujhe phone karna

P - Aap chinta nahi kariye mom. Aap bhi apna khayal rakhiye. Ab mujhe train ke andar jaana hai.

He hugs her, says bye and goes inside the train.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Utkarsh and Niti take their luggage and start moving. Sid starts to flirt with a girl who was the same one who dropped him last semester. Seeing this Siyali gets angry and starts pulling her luggage really hard from inside the car. The handle breaks and she falls right into sid's arms. Sid is holding her as she is still in his arms and looks at sid who stands side wise.

S - Luggage tak handle karna nahi aata? Driver uncle pls humara luggage train tak leke aa jao.

As the driver takes all their luggage to the train, they are still standing in the same pose and fighting.

S - Hamesha khud gir ti ho ya kisi cheez ko girati ho.

Si - Maine tumse madat maangi thi kya?

S - Main help nahi karoonga toh tu gir jati?

Si - Tumhara help lene se, main girna prefer karongi.

S - Aisa hai toh theek hai.

He lets her and she falls down. Sid gives an annoyed look. Siyali looks at him with disgust. Now sid gives both his hands and asks her to get up.

<ishq bulava bgm>

                                   Siyali angrily gives both her hands to sid. He pulls her hard that she directly lands on him and both her hands on sid. It was almost a hug. Siyali slowly takes her head from sid's chest and they have an eyelock.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Krissan finds utkarsh and niti coming.

K - Utkarsh (in a singing tone)

Niti stares at her. And she stares at her back. Niti walks away. Krissan resumes her smile and goes near utkarsh.

K - Utkarsh, yeh deko. (Shows him her bracelet with the letter U) U for Utkarsh. My Utkarsh.

Utkarsh smiles at this. PoV "Kitni sweet hai. Mere naam ka bracelet bhi pehan li"

Train whistles. Everyone gets inside the compartment. Rishab sir seems tensed as sid and siyali are missing

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sid and Siyali were still standing in the same pose and looking into each others eyes.

Driver - Sid baaba, (they move away from each other) aap gaye nahi? Train shuru hogayi hai. jaldi jayiye!