Episode 43 : A Plan Of Action

Aditya sir has his hand in front.

<music starts - nayi subah (faltu)>

                                   One by one the students keep their hands on Aditya Sir's hand. They all shout "ohhh" and take up their hands.

Zoron Se Gulga Raha Hai Mera

Bata Confusion Suljha Raha Hai Mera

                                All students are seen seriously indulging in planning of what they were going to do. Lucky is seen scratching his head thinking what he has to do? Others are seen making some props.

Josh Hai Ab Hosh Hai Aur Hai Junoon Sa Mila…..

Jaise Raaston Ne Paa Liya Hai Manzilon Ka Pata…..

Ab Toh Nayee Subah Hone Ko Hai

Khud Se Dosti Hone Ko Hai….

Zindagi Yaar Si Hone Ko Hai

Ho Ab Toh Nayee Subah Hone Ko Hai

                              Rohan and Vidurshi are seen deciding the songs as Parth downloads them. Vidyut crops and orders the songs accordingly. Angela decides on the backgrounds. While Ishaan calls Warrior high and asks them to send something. Trishna and Krissan decide on costumes. Sid and Siyali choreograph for songs selected so far. They laugh at each other as Sid tried to do something stupid. Rohan gets distracted seeing this. Vidurshi hits him with a pencil and tells him to concentrate on song selection.

Na Na Na …..

Na Na Na …..

                           They give each other HiFi's once their basic work was over. Before 9'o clock, all the basic work was over. The songs were selected. Most of the steps were choreographed. Selection of costumes from the costumes they already had and other dresses were done. Now all that was left was who was going to do what dance.

Adi - Can i suggest?

All students nod their head as they felt sir would be able to choose more better. He looks at the list of songs and the requirements

Adi - Siyali, you do the classical solo and also the duet with sid. We need 3 other couples for the song which hasn't been choreographed yet. And all others with a lead couple for the Chinese dance - also not yet choreographed

He stares at Sid who gives a shocked look trying to say that choreographing all the others wasn't an easy task.

Adi - You guys decide on the couples. Ab 1 gante yeh practice karenge. Then we'll see bout the group performance. And jo dance nahi karna chahtey hain, you can be in just one song or something and; handle the props and lighting

All the students nod their heads and form a group to decide on who will do what.

Adi - So? Decided on the couple ya main kuch bolun?

A - Not yet decided Sir!

Adi - Okay. So, Let krissan and utkarsh be the main lead for the group dance. Hmm. For the other one; Ishaan and Trishna, Angela aur Vidyut and Rohan aur Vi. Ya. That's all. Saarey songs ke liye yahi pair. Others in the back, tum logon ka pair......