Episode 68 : Carry the can

Sid was coming from the boxing room along with others when he saw Siyali standing in front of him with no reactions at all. Seeing her, all his friends walked away. Sid looked at them as they gave weird looks. Siyali walks into the boxing room. Sid walked behind her and stands near her. Siyali stood like a robot without any emotions. This siyali looked like the one who was in front of him the day he broke up with her.

Si - Sid. Sach batao. Kya tumne mere baarey mein tumhare doston se kuch bola?

S - Kiske baarey mein?

Si - Hum dono ke beech mein joh bhi tah, jo bhi hai, uske baarey mein.

Sid remembered talking about Siyali to his friends in the morning. He started looking guilty, right and left.

Si - Sid. Answer me!

S - Haan.

Siyali was shocked. Some part of her desperately wanted a no for an answer.

Si - Sid, tumne bohat saare ghatiya kaam kiye hain. But yeh. Main kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti hoon. Tum yeh soch te ho mere baare mein. Mujhe patha hai, ki tumne mujhse pyaar ka naatak kiya tah. Par Kya tumne ek second ke liye mujhe pyaar nahi kiya? Kabhi bhi nahi?

Sid was confused on why Siyali was talking this way. He did tell certain things to his friends but that serious that Siyali would act this way. He would have preferred an angry siyali better.

S - Siyali. Itni serious hone ki kya baath hai? Woh sab mazaak tha. Tum itna seriously kaise le sakte ho?

Si - Mazaak? Tumhare liye ye sab kuch mazaak hai na Sid? But mere liye nahi hai. Tum mere baarey mein itna ghatiya baath bologe aur mujhse aake kahoge ke mazaak tah aur main kuch nahi karoongi? Sid i can even forgive you for betraying me! Par iske liye kabhi nahi.

S - But Siyali?

Sid came forward to hold Siyali. She pushed his hands away. Whatever she did and said, she told it in such a way that she looked strong. As she had promised him before, she would never break in front of him what so ever the situation might be.

Si - I'm ashamed that i ever loved you, Sid.

Thus time whatever Siyali said, the words directly put a whole in his heart. She didn't shout or scream at him as usual. She told in a slow sad tone suggesting that she was totally broken from inside.

<music starts - Saajna (I, me aur main)>

                             Sid looks at Siyali, sad and broken. Siyali was ashamed that she loved him. What he had told his friends was not right but he didn't expect such a response from Siyali.

Saajna, Sajnaa..

Ik tujh ko hi bas dekhkar

Bhuli mujhko hi meri najar

Tujh ko shaayad nahin hai khabar

Tujh ko jeete hain ham kis kadar

                              Siyali stood there emotional less. She turned and walked away from him. Once again, he saw her walk away from him. Not once did she turn back to see him. He remembered seeing Siyali turn towards him and blush after they had stolen the key from staff room. He also thought of all the times Siyali smiled at him how it felt to see her smile. He was depressed that Siyali had told something that broke his heart. He knew how Siyali would have felt when he had told such harsh words to her.