Episode 65 : In the rain, with you

Siyali is seen standing outside the corridor ,walking front and back, in her usual place where she comes when she's confused or sad. Sid comes to climb through the stairs whistling. He sees Siyali worried. He thinks of walking away but then he couldn't see her in trouble. After all they were friends now. So he walks and stands in front of her. Siyali was going to dash him.

Si - Tum? (Sarcastic) Haan haan. Sirf tumhari hi kami thi. Tum bhi aa gaye ho na. Bolo bolo? Kya kar sakti hoon?

S (confused) - Hua kya?

Si - Main tumhe kyun batha'on?

S - Siyali. Remember! Hum friends hain. Ab bolo kya hua?

Si (angry and fast) - Aur hona kya chahiye? Utkarsh upset hai. Usse manane ke liye Parth nahi hai. Angela ki tabyat kharab hoti jaa rahi hai. Niti, Utkarsh aur mere beech mein jhagda ho gaya hai. And on top of it, tumhari wajah se mujhe kitchen ki duty bhi samhaalna pad raha hai. Mujhe apne friends ke saath hona chahiyee aur main yahan apne problems ke saath bethi hoon.

S - Siyali... Breathe. Waise bhi aaj ki kitchen duty cancel hogayi.

Siyali stares at him and suddenly water drops start falling. She looks up and it starts pouring. Siyali runs inside and Sid follows her.

Si - Ab dekho! Saare problems ke saath saath ab Baarish bhi ho rahi hai. (Irritated)

Sid looks at her and smiles

S - Siyali, Tumhe patha hai tumhari problem kya hai? Har cheez ki tension apne upar leleti ho. Just learn to chill. Tum itni stressed rehti ho. Sometimes you need to forget everything. Sab kuch apne aap theek ho jaye ga. (Looks outside) Come with me.

<music starts - Saibo (shor in the city) >

                            Sid takes Siyali by her hand and walks backwards into the ground with her. She looks into Sid's eyes and walks with him.

Mann yeh sahib ji

Jane hai sab ji

Phir bhi banaye bahane

Naina nawabi ji

Dekhe hai sab ji

Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

                             He takes her to the middle of the ground and leaves her hand. They look at each other in the rain. Siyali keeps looking at him as he walks around her and stands behind her.

Mann yeh sahib ji

Haan karta bahane

Naina nawabi ji

Na samjhe ishare

                           He touches her shoulder and moves his hands downwards to hold her palm. Siyali closes her eyes.

Samjhe ishare

Dheere dheere

Naino ko dheere dheere

Jiya ko dheere dheere

Bhayo re saibo

Dheere dheere

Naino ko dheere dheere

Apna sa dheere dheere

Lage re saibo