Episode 131 : Take it Or Leave it

As Sid finishes his line,

<SidYali BGM>

                        Siyali blushes as she takes her hand off Sid. Vidurshi gets romantic seeing this and; holds Rohan's hand and leans on his shoulder not realising it was him. As Sid shows the rose, Siyali takes it from his hand. On the other hand, Rohan was looking at Vidurshi who was leaning on his shoulder. Sid was smiling expecting a reply from Siyali,

Si - Sid, Chaley?

S (shocked) - Haan.

As both of them walk away, Vidurshi tries to peek and sees Rohan's face near hers. Both of them look at each other for a minute. Vidurshi realises that she's been holding Rohan. She leaves his hand and moves away. She gets up, gives an embarrassed look and climbs the stairs to her dorm in the other side. Rohan still sitting gives a confused look wondering what he was to derive out of this. He hits himself, gets up and leaves assuming that this was just a small hiding sequence.

Meanwhile, Sid drops Siyali back in her dorm and

S - You know Siyali, we should do this often. Kyun? I'm really happy ki main tere saath time spend kar paya.

Si - Mujhe bhi

Siyali waves her hand and gets inside the dorm. Sid starts walking through the corridor.

S (to himself) - Itne mehengi chocolate waste hogaya yaar. Yeh Siyali bhi na.

Playing with the diarymilk glow box he had got for her.

S (to himself) - Khaana? Aur Waste? Sid yaar, kuch bhi. Jab Utkarsh is there why will i fear? (Calls) Utkarsh, tumhara bhai aaraha hai, chocolate ke saath!

Sid continues playing with the box and goes to the dorm.

In the girl's dorm, Siyali stands near the door blushing. Sometimes when your happy, you just can't seem to take that smile of your face. Can you? Siyali was just too happy that finally things are falling into place. She keeps the rose in the drawer beneath her bed and lies on her bed when she hears a voice

K (mockingly) - Washroom mein itna time lag gaya?

Si (shocked) - Krissan, tum abhi tak soyi nahi

Krissan gets up and so does Siyali. Both of them sit in their respective beds facing each other.

K - Siyali, Tumhari face mein itna bada sa smile.. Hmm.. Kuch toh hua hoga? Sid tah na?

Si (smiling) - Krissan tu bhi na.. Kuch bhi bolti ho.

K - Like really? Tumhe kya laga? Mujhe patha nahi hoga. Oh my god! Sid ne propose kiya?

Krissan gets excited and sits near Siyali,

K- Bohat obvious hai. Must say Siyali. Main Sid ko bohat saalon se jaanti hoon. Woh kabhi kisi ladki ke liye itna pagal nahi tha. He really loves you Siyali! Am really happy for the both of you!