Episode 63 : In a dream world

From behind "Kisse revenge leneki baath ho rahi hia?" The three boys stop and turn around.

Ro - Vi

I - Dur

L - Shi?

Vi - Mera naam koi gaana hai kya? Vi.Dur.Shi... Rohan. Tumhara note!

She hands over a note to Rohan which he realises was his. He stares at her.

Ro - Yeh tumhare paas kahan se aaya?

Vi - You left it in the music room. Acha tah. Must say good attempt.

Ro (annoyed) - You read it!? I can't believe it! Tumhe koi manners hai ki nahi?

Vi (startled) - I thought you wouldn't mind.

Ro - Agli baar isse haath laagaya toh,

Vi - Haan. Haan. Patha hai.

She gives one sad look and leaves. The three boys continue walking.

L - Thankgod isne kuch nahi suna. Nahi toh Sid se jaake bolti. Kaafi close hai na usse.

Rohan gives an irritated look as they spoke.

I - Actually, Poorey school main sirf tum aur Parth usse iss tarah rudely baath karte ho. Koi aur nahi.

Rohan starts fuming with anger.

Ro (bitting his teeth) - Never. never compare that parth with me. Samjhe.

Rohan spoke harsh and walked away irritatedly leaving a shocked Ishaan and Lucky.

I - Ab maine aisa kya boldiya ke itna gussa ho gaya.

L - Chill bro. Hota hai. Apna Rohan toh hai.

Both of them take a 'chill pill' and walk to the class. Afterall it was 'their' friend who shouted at them. And as they know about Rohan, he will be back in 60 seconds to say sorry. As they walked, they counted to 60, and there Rohan came back looking guilty for shouting. Both of them went and put their hands on Rohan's shoulder. All three walked away

-------------------------------------------------------

Niti and Charlie are seen walking through the corridor.

C - Suna tha ke tumne chup chup ke Parth ko Vibha ma'am se baath karne mein madat kar rahi ho.

Ni - Haan. Bichara itne dhuk mein tah. Hume laga ki agar usne Vibha ma'am se baath ki toh usse acha lage ga. Bus iss liye.

C - Tumhe yeh galat nahi lagta hai? I mean ek teacher se aisa pyaar karna?

Ni - Nahi charlie. Pyaar mein koi sahi ya galat nahi hai. Woh kehte hai na all is fair in love and war.

Charlie stops while Niti walks. She turns and come back. Charlie sits down on his knees and,

C - Niti. Tum bohat achey ho. Sab ka pyaar samajti ho. Par mere pyaar ko maana kyun kar rahi ho.

Niti gets confused on what to reply. From the beginning of this semester, Charlie had been around her all the while and all of a sudden the old topic was back.

C - Main jaanta hoon ke maine tumharey saath bohat galat kiya hai. Main aaj bhi uske liye sharminda hoon. But main ab bhi tumse hi pyaar karta hoon Niti. Aur main tumhari 'haan' ka intizaar karoonga.

Both of them look at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the English class, Aditya sir wrote on the board "A dream within a dream"

Adi - Today. We'll be learning about this poem. It's very simple actually. The name of the poem says 'A dream within a dream'. Let's have a small discussion on what you can understand by this topic? Ya? One by one pls share your views

While all others were sharing their views, Siyali was staring at the word dream on the board. She had been getting the same dream for the past 3 nights. Same dream with Sid and a little kid. What was the dream all about.? It kept disturbing her as she felt it involved something about her past.

Adi - Siyali? Are u listening? Aaj tumne kuch answer nahi kiya.

Si - Sab logone answer kar liya sir.

Aditya sir smiles and starts talking.

Adi - Dreams. Iss shabd k 2 meaning nikaal sakte hain. Ek jo hum sonne se dekhte hai. And two, jo hum sonne nahi dethi like Abdul kalaam said. But this poem, isn't about either one of them. Edgar talks about lost love. Saying good bye to the person you love.

The word 'Lost love' brought Siyali back into senses. She looks at Aditya sir as he explained. She started picturizing whatever he says. Sid was also relating it to his situation.

Adi - The poem starts with the poet bidding farewell to his love by a final kiss. He realises that he had been day dreaming about the love which was never his. And now that it is gone, he feels as if it was a dream within a dream.

                               Siyali remembers her final kiss with Sid after which they broke up. She saw herself sitting in a dark room wondering why they had to part ways. Suddenly, the place lights up. She found herself in a bright empty place walking through the clouds and passing by the golden harp wearing a long white gown.

As time passes by, things change and so do relationships. He understands that nothing is permanent. No matter how dearly you want to hold back the love of your life, still it is not in your hands. You cannot stop them from going away from you. It gives pain in your heart now. The time he spent together with his love was a golden time and All what happened now all seems like a dream.

                               As she walks in her dream, the moments spent with sid starts appearing at different spots. Her small fights, arguments, smiles, tears, everything. There was one incident that drew her to it. The little boy trying to reach her as he's been dragged away. She tries to hold the little boy but afterall it was her imagination and couldn't do so. She looked at the other end where the little girl (her) also has her hand extended waiting for the person holding her to be back but with a smile. She also sees how she cried sitting down in the corridor after her heart was broken. All around the place had memories of sid and her around it. It was a dream. She knew that. She was day dreaming.

Sometimes you have certain dreams that you don't want to wake up.

                               As Aditya sir said, Siyali was lost into her own dreams. A world where there was only herself and the love of her life, Sid.

Adi - (Back into senses) Anyways enough about dreams. Now lets do a line by line analysis of the poem.

Aditya Sir started reading the poem out loud and analysing it line by line. But Siyali wasn't listening. As of already, she was disturbed by the recurring dreams and the topic of dream being discussed in the class. And now this poem almost reassembled her situation. She felt what the poet would've felt. She knew how it felt to part ways from the person you love as she had experienced the same that too on the same day when she had finally convinced herself that she had feelings for him.

-------------------------------------------------------