Episode 27 : I admire you!

As they enter the stage, the audience start rooting for them. Now Vidurshi leaves his hand and smiles

Vi (playfully) - Ab tum wapas nahi jaa sakte ho.

She goes to her spot near the mike. He stares at her. Lucky and Ishaan go back to their place in the audience corner. They stand with Aditya sir in one corner. Utkarsh, Angela and Krissan come.

U - Sir. Aapne bulaya?

L - Kitna jaldi aagaya!

Adi - Ab kuch nahi kar sakte hain.

<music - Jaise mera tu (happy ending)>

                                   Vidurshi smiles and says "I love this song". At audience, all of them looks tensed.

I - Difficult song hai! Patha nahi Rohan kaise manage karega!

(Vidurshi sings)

Uljhi Si Baatein Dil, Mujhse Bhi Baantein

To Mehar, Mehar, Meherbaniya

Meher, Meher, Meherbaniya

Khud Hi Samajh Ke Mujhe Samjha De

To Mehar, Mehar, Meherbaniya

Meher, Meher, Meherbaniya

                                     Vidurshi stands with the mike stand and sings. As always she sings with a lot of energy and enjoys as she sings making everyone love her singing. She does a small dance with her hand. Aditya sir and the others smile at the way she sings and at the way audience enjoy. At the end of this line, they are tensed.

Ho Meherbani Jo Dil De Zubaani

Keh De Wo Jo Na Kabhi Kaha Hai

                                      Rohan starts singing like a pro. Vidurshi suddenly turns towards him. The way he sung sounded as though he was a singer. Aditya sir and the warriors looks shocked but delighted. He looks at Vidurshi who looks at him in astonishment.

Aise Tera Main... Jaise Mera Tu… (x2)

                                      Vidurshi looks around to see Aditya sir and later smiles at Rohan. Rohan smiles seeing her as he sings.

<music continues>

                                        As Siyali sits near Sid, she sees the girl she asked for help coming with the medical kit. Siyali takes it from her and kneels near Sid. She takes his hand while sid just gives a stunned look. Clips of Rohan and Vidrushi standing are shown in between where they are smiling and standing on stage.

Milte Rahe Jo Aise Hi Dono

Lag Na Jaaye Ishq Ki Nazar

                                      Vidurshi continues singing with a lot of cute expressions. She turns towards Rohan who looked very chill. He didn't seem tensed or stressed to be on stage with a mike.