Episode 20 : Wheels of the Bus go Round & Round

Day 10

                                 They had to leave for Manali. But they still had to wear their uniforms till they reached their destination. All students had packed and were loading their luggage in the bus. Siyali, Utkarsh, Parth and Angela say their bye to Niti while Simmi promised to take care of Niti while they're gone. One by one, The students get into the bus.

Most of the seats were occupied leaving few. Utkarsh entered the bus. As he was walking, a hand pulled him and made him sit next to her. Obviously, the one who pulled him was krissan.

K - Tum mere saath betho.

Parth enters and sees Utkarsh gives him a fake smile signifying that he's stuck with Krissan. Parth smiles and looks at the empty seat which is 2 places behind Utkarsh. But sitting next to that is Vidyut staring at Parth.

A - Parth! Yahan aa'jao

Parth walks front towards Angela. She stares at Vidyut and lets Parth sit next to her.

Sid and Siyali enter together. They both stare at each other. Siyali expected him to allow her inside first. Instead he moved her aside and went inside. Siyali gave an angry look. Sid goes inside and sits next to Vidyut. They look at each other and smile.

Seeing Siyali enter, Rohan turns behind and looks at the students sitting opposite to Sid and Vidyut. They get up and move ahead. So siyali sits there. Rohan gets up from his place to move back and sit with Siyali. As he gets up, somebody dashes him. Closing her eyes, hands raised and smiling, Vidurshi says "Sorry!" She goes inside and stands next to the place near siyali.

Meanwhile in the front seat, Rohan sits with his hand on his head.

I - Bro?

Ro - Yeh Vidurshi ki problem kya hai? Har plan mein taang ada deti hai. Siyali ko store room mein bandh karne ki plan karoon toh ye wahan chali jaati hai. Mere liye Siyali ke paas place reserve karoon toh, wahan bhi jaake beit jaati hai.

L - Haan yaar! Bilkul Kabab mein haddi.

Trishna smiles hearing this. Rohan stares. Ishaan holds her hand and gives a look telling to stop laughing. Rohan stares at Vidurshi who is asking siyali if she can sit there.

Vi - Siyali, Main yahan beit sakti hoon?

Si - Sure.

Vi - (childishly) Mujhe window seat chahiye.. (Back to senses) I mean if it's ok with you.

Siyali smiles and lets Vidurshi sit near the window. Now Sid and Siyali are sitting opposite to each other. As they don't want to see each others face, they turn the other side. Finally they are got places. And the arrangement looked somewhat this way

___________________________

[ Driver]

[ ____________________]

[ ]

[ D'm - E]                               [E - Adi ]

[ * - *]                                         [* - * ]

[ T - I ]                                     [Ro - L ]