Episode 14 : The Phases Of Victory

Today was the day of competition results and prize distribution.

Parth and Sid won the boxing match

Siyali won the classical dance

Vidurshi & Vidyut won the musical

Others had lost.

So, the big conflict was which house was going to win. This led to a conflict between 2 of the house, Tagore (Sid, Siyali) and Nehru (Rohan, Trishna)

As this fight was going on, Anwesha ma'am enters

AMaam - All of You... silence. Yeh kya tarika hai behave karne ka? Tagore house and Nehru house, you are disqualified for the total points. Matlab aap ko house cup nahi milega. Baaqi 2 houses mein jis house ko zyaada points mile hain, unko house cup milega

All students are upset while the counting takes place. There had been a close competition between the house. But finally, the Patel house won, whose heads were Vidyut and Vidurshi. They won the house cup.

--------------------------------------------------------------

All students come out of the auditorium. Siyali comes looking for Sid.

Si - Sid (He turns around, looks at her and starts walking) Tum log ja'o. Main aati hoon (She says to her friends who walk in front)

Siyali holds Sid who is going to climb the stairs.

Si - Ruko! Mujhe tumse baat karni hai

S - Time nahi hai mere paas. Jo bhi kehna hai, Jaldi bolo (keeps walking)

Si - (follows him) Kya zaroorat thi ladne ki. Tumhari wajah se hum haar gaye.

S - Seriously Siyali.? Meri wajah se? (Angrily) Tumhe jo bhi sochna hai na soch lo (turns and leaves)

Siyali gets really angry. She tries to turn sid towards her but instead she slips from the stairs. "Aa" she falls backwards and closes her eyes.

<latika theme music - (slumdog millionaire)>

                                     Suddenly, she feels someone hold onto her hand. She slowly opens her eyes. Sid with his angry face gives her a look. Both of them have a eye lock.

Few of the students come back and peek down hearing Siyali scream.

Simmi - Siyali tum theek ho?

Siyali, totally lost looks towards Simmi.

Si - Haan.

She looks at Sid who pulls her back to normal. Then he leaves her hand and starts going upstairs.

<bgm - last bit>

                                       Siyali also leaves upstairs. Rohan stands in the ground seeing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya sir hears a lot of noise as he walks for his class. He walks fast into the class (Tagore group) The class was divided into two. One side with all girls and other side with boys.