Episode 39 : Magical Realism - Live And Let Live!

Rohan starts laughing and singing to himself "Phas gaya. Phas gaya"

S - Nahi. Nahi. Nahi. I'm also committed.

Sal (irritated) - Really? I wanna see this girl. Main uska khoon karke tumhare saath rahoongi. Show me!

She comes near Sid's face with an angry look on her face. Sid bends behing and looks at Rohan.

S - Tumhe usse dekhna hai? Woh raha.

Sid points towards someone. She turns and sees Rohan.. Rohan spits his coffee again

Sal - Tum dhono. Oh! I. Didnt. Know.

She walks away confused. Both of them stand near as they watch her go. When she turns, both of them give romantic poses to each other. Then stare at each other "Chi" they move away. Then they look at each other and start laughing. They laugh so heavily that they needed balance. Vidurshi sees both of them laughing.

Vi - Hi guys!

S - Teddyyyyy!

Vi - Kya hua? Itna hass kyun rahe ho tum dono?

S - Nothing.

Vi - I never knew you guys were such good friends.

Both of them stop laughing and look at each other. The word friend just reminded them that they were not friends. Actually they were enemies. Rohan remembered that he had challenged himself to take Siyali from Sid and make his life miserable.

Vi - Anyways Sid, Adi sir tumhe bula rahe hain!

S - Ya. Lets go.

Sid puts his hand on Vidurshi's shoulder and they walk away leaving Rohan confused and angry. Rohan's angry look comes back on his face. These few days he forgot his enemity with Sid. Now he remembered all of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sid is seen standing near the stage of the classical performances. He is waiting for Siyali to show up. The classical stage was an open stage with of white curtains all around it. It had a idol of god nataraj. To enter in that room, one had to cross all the curtains.

<music starts - jeene de (tere naal love hoga ya)>

                                      Siyali is seen moving all the white curtains to get inside the room. Sid stands admiring Siyali as she plays with the curtains. She was fully dresses up for her performance. She was wearing the same pink dress that she wore for the fresher's day performance. Apparently, Vibha Ma'am had given her that dress which was an exact duplicate of the one she had.

Chal bulleya chalna teri fitrat

rukna nahi tu raahon mein

khud manzilen tujhe dhoondhne aayen

itna asar ho aahon mein

                                    Siyali walks out of it. As she adjusts her hair, her sight falls on Sid who is looking at her. They remember their meet in the green room where Sid closed Siyali's mouth and cornered her to the wall.