Episode 48 : Feast Your Eyes On

One by one, they enter the party.

Parth and Utkarsh are wearing jeans and shirt - Dark blue and yellow shirt respectively.

Rohan and the gang enter with coolers. Rohan is wearing blue jeans, white shirt and a black jacket with his hands in pocket. Lucky wears a maroon tshirt. Ishaan is wearing Brown jacket with blue jeans. As others walk in, Trishna, wearing a brown strapless full length dress, holds on to Ishaan. Both of them walk in together.

Later, 3 girls enter Angela (wearing a red halter neck dress), Siyali (wearing purple one shoulder dress till knee length) and Vidurshi (wearing a cream colour strapless dress). They walk in together with a smile.

Sid and Vidyut enter. Sid is wearing a black shirt (2 buttons open) with blue jeans while vidyut wore jeans, white tshirt and a cream colour jacket. Vidurshi came running.

Vi (singing) - Hai Sid! Hai Bhaiya!

S (astronished) - Hai! Arey wah! Tum dhono ab ek colour ki dress bhi pehenne lage? Wow!

Vi - Twins hain na! Our minds work alike!

Vidyut hits Vidurshi's head and both of them start talking. Sid moves few steps away and starts searching. Vidurshi leaves. Then she walks backwards.

Vi - Bhaiya! Main udhar food counter ke paas rahoongi. Angela aur (in a loud voice, coming near sid) Siyali ke saath.

S - Huh!

Vd (confused) - Okay?

Vi - Just thought you would want to know

She looks at Sid and winks. Sid gives an embarrassed look. Vidurshi smiles and walks away. Sid and Vidyut go inside the hall.

Krissan enters wearing a light yellow sheer dress. She searches for someone and spots Utkarsh. She goes near Utkarsh who was standing alone. Seeing her, he moves away and stands with Parth who was getting a drink.

Inside the party, Sid was getting desperate to see Siyali. His mind was wandering. PoV "Woh kya pehen rahi hogi? Kaisi dikh rahi hogi. Sab se achi. Sab se alag. Arey yaar kahan hai?"

Sid was getting impatient, looking around to find Siyali. Suddenly, Rohan crashes into him.

S - Phir se? What's your problem man?

Ro (angry) - Seriously!?

Sid was gonna shout at Rohan. But he spotted Siyali standing alone in a corner with a juice glass in hand. She was nodding her head in disagreement as Vidurshi and Angela kept calling her to the dance floor. Sid gives a big smile.

S - Rohan! We'll continue this later. Bye!

Rohan gives an irritated look. He also leaves in the opposite direction. A guy asks Angela for a dance. She smiles at Vidurshi and takes his hand. They dance. 3-4 cute boys approached Vidurshi who looked confused.

All of them - Dance?

Boy1 - Main pehle aaya tah!

Boy2 - No. I came first

Boy3 (attitude) - It doesn't matter kisne 1st aaya tha.

Vidurshi was surprised. PoV "Wow. Mere saath dance karne ke liye bhi jhagda. How cool". She was smiling seeing them fight.