Episode 117 : Take Off

The students are seen standing in the airport as Kamini Ma'am does a small pooja and sends them off. They enter the airport along with Aditya Sir who was leading the way. Utkarsh, Siyali and Niti kept looking around and admiring the airport as they have never been into one. They were seated in the following manner.

X       X       X                                                 X       X       X

K      A        P                                               Adi    Vd    Vi

Ni    U      Si                                                   X       L       Ro    

T         I       X                                                 S         C       X

X       X       X                                                 X       X       X

After they boarded the flight, Aditya sir took a count of all the students in the flight so that they didn't go missing or get into another flight like in Home alone 2.   As he sits down, he sees Vidurshi was giving weird looks and already fastened her seat belts. She sat still without talking a single word which was not Normal at all.

Vd - Vi, Are you Ok?

Adi (mocking) - Flight phobia hai kya?

Vd - Phobia? Sir, hum toh saal mein 3-4 baar travel karte hain. To Dubai. Tak toh nahi hui thi phobia. Kya hua?

A (shouts) - Vidurshi? Hua kya?

Many start asking the same question as it wasn't the same without hearing Vidurshi's continuous jabbering. She finally decides to tell. With sheepish looks on her face,

Vi (tensed) - It's just a feeling ok! A baaaaad feeling.

U (in a funny tone) - Ab kya bad feeling ho gayi tujhe?

Vi (dramatic) - Mujhe buss Final destination waali feeling aa rahi hai. You know, school trip, flight start ho jaati hai, hilna dhulna shuru hota hai, flights ke side parts burn ho jaate hain, and then people start getting different ways of Mauth. Kuch log iss haadhse se bach jaate hain. Aur Mauth unhe ek ek karke buri tarah maarti hai.

Vd (shocked) - Vidurshi what are you saying?

Vidurshi comes back to senses and realises that she had been loud enough for half the flight to hear. All the passengers got up, the flight attendants stood rooted in the spot and stared at her.

AHost (scared) - Maam? Do you want to like.. Cancel the trip?

Vi - Shayad.

All - Vidurshi.....!

Vi (in a funny tone) - Nahi. Nahi. Nahi. Main jo bolti hoon woh humesha hota nahi hai except for times, a lot of times. Par aapko worry karne ki bilkul zaroorat nahi hai. Upar jaana hi hai toh hum saath mein hi jaayenge.

All - Vidurshi.....!

Everyone settles while the flight attendants stare at each other and sit in their places.