Episode 55 : Cry over spilled milk.

The night class of that day had lasted for a longer time than usual. So the students had missed the dinner. So the 24 of them attended dinner later. Inside the hall, there were very few students walking around with their plates. That night was the time when they got fast foods as dinner which was only once in a month.

Vidurshi was still trying to patch up with Vidyut who was very angry with her. Wherever he went, she followed him with a smile. The kitchen incharge, Radha aunty came near Vidurshi,

RAunty - Vidurshi betta. Guess karo maine kya laayi?

Vi, RAunty - Chocolate truffle.

RAunty - Tum yahi ruko. Main lekar aata hoon.

She was so excited as she was filling her plate which with all her favourite food.

Vi - Bhaiya? Kab tak aap mujse naataz rehenge?

Vidyut was stood silent. Vidurshi keeps her plate on the food counter and holds her ears.

Vi - Kaan pakadke maafi maang rahi hoon?

Vd (angry) - Uska koi zaroorat nahi hai. Maine kitna baar bola but you didnt listen to a word. Did you?

Vi - Bhaiya. Ek friend hone ke qaatir mujhe Parth ki madat karni thi. And dont worry. I'm done with him. I moved on.

Vd - And i should believe this because???

Vi - Okie! Dont believe. But mere saath baath toh kar sakte hai.

Vd - Kar sakta hoon. But nahi karoonga.

Vi - Ok. You tell. What should i do so that you talk to me?

As she spoke, she had a serious look on her face. Vidyut smiles.

Vd - Ok. Main joh bhi maangonga tu dhegi? Promise? (Pause) Mujhe teri choco truffle chahiyee.

Vi - Nahiiiiii.....

Vd - Chill. Just joking. Its ok. Iss baar maaf kardiya.

Vi - Love you Bhaiya.

Vidyut walked away while Vidurshi waited for her truffle. Radha Aunty had a soft spot for her. So when she bought black forest for others, she got Chocolate truffle for Vidurshi.

On the other hand, one of the cooking staff came with a big bowl of soup. Vidurshi came walking behind the cook admiring the food on her plate. She almost dashes him due to which the soup bowl slips from his hand. Siyali was standing in front of the staff.

Sid holds her hand, rotates her and both of them fall on a table. Vidurshi stands shocked as her food almost fell down. While all others look at them as the sound of the bowl falling down got their attention.

Siyali was on top of Sid. Both of them were staring at looking at each other. Siyali pushed Sid and got up in anger. Everyone in the mess were staring at them. Siyali was fuming with anger.

Si (angry) - Kya kar rahe ho!?

S - Excuse me! Maine teri help ki hai. You should be grateful.

Si (rude) - Grateful? For what!? Sab ke saamne meri insult karani ki? Tum help nahi, sirf mere qareeb aane ki koshish kar rahe ho.

Vidurshi still stands in shock in between them with her plate happy that her favourite chocolate truffle and apple juice didn't fall down.

S (irritated) - Really!? Maine tumhe pull nahi kiya toh, yeh poora soup teri upar hoga.

Si (not looking at Sid) - That would have been less disgusting.