Episode 89 : Be sacrificed on the altar of sth

On stage, Heinrich enters Elsa's house.

H : Sir Dragon ki order! one €" schedule the fight for tomorrow; two €" provide Lancelot with weapons; three €" be a little more smart.

BM : Tum khud bolo. I've completely lost my marbles. (Calling out loud) Marbles where are You???

Burglomaster exited the stage sweeping the floor with his hands searching for his marbles. Lancelot, Elsa and Heinrich stared at him as he left.

H : Elsa! 2 minute, Akele!

Elsa and Heinrich moved alone.

H : Do you hope Lancelot will save you?

E : No

As Heinrich and Elsa continued talking,

Back stage,

Adi - Jaz? Script change karna hi tah, toh mujshe bolti! Main kuch acha sa bollywood dialogue add kar deta! Why leave it unfinished like this?

Jaz - Al, Tum dialogue add kardoge toh, what's the different gonna be! I want Sid to say what he'll say if he has the last chance to say that he loves someone.

Adi - (doubtful) That way? (Clear) Aaaa! Now i understand.

On stage,.

H : Yeh lo. (Gives a poisoned knife) Isse Lancelot ko maardo aur Dragon tumhe chod dega! Aur hum shadi kar sakte hain. Will you do it?

E (angry) - Har giss nahi. Tumhe kya lagta hai? Engagement ka baad chodke jaane waaley tum se zyaada mujhe Lance hi mere liye important hai. Main har giss nahi karoongi.

She throws away the knife outside and walks away

*Curtains close*

-------------------------------------------------------

Vi (narrates) - Desh ke log bohath khush teh ke finally there was a challenger to fight the dragon. But they were scared. What if the dragon wins? Hmm! So unhoon ne rakha ek shaandhar party dragon ke waaste.

<music starts - Azeem-o (Jodha akhbar)>

                                    As she walks backwards, the curtains open. The dragon is seen sitting on a high uplifted chair. Two men are seen blowing the trumpets while others were beating the drums.

Azeem-O-Shaan Shahenshah (x2)

Farmaa Rawa... Hamesha Hamesha Salamat Rahe

Tere Ho Kya Bayain, Tu Shaan-E-Desh

Desh Teri Jaan, Tu Jaan-E-Desh

Marhaba Hooo Oo... Marhaba

                                      Along with the people were the dancers and Vidurshi who danced for the song. While this happened, Lancelot was seeing this from a corner to which Dragon gave an evil smirk about his point that the people wont help him.

Thinanon....

                                      Lancelot walks into the other stage followed by the dancers where he was presented with weapons - a flying carpet, a sword and an invisible hat. The dancers danced in the corner. With these, Lancelot stepped on the flying carpet and disappeared.

As the dancers along with Vidurshi looked right and left, the stage darkened. The next stage lightened up where Elsa was seen sitting on a green valley all alone playing with a flower. She was plucking the petals one by one and kept saying,