Episode 69 : New blood

The young girl gives her luggage to the peon and signals him with her hand. She walks around the school towards a huge tree and sees inscriptions on it

A+K+Av+J

Always and forever

She touches that and smiles. She walks toward the entrance of the building which had a 'WARRIOR HIGH' written on it.

She smiles. A beautiful young girl in her early 20's is seen standing with a smile. She had black long straight hair and pretty colored eyes. She was wearing a light blue dress, white heels and had a purse in her hand. As she walks inside the campus, She texts someone over the phone.

"I'm waiting for you at the place we first met in warrior high"

Sending the message, she smiles and starts climbing the stairs. She reached the terrace. It was a moon light night with stars twinkling all over the place.

Adi - After all these years!

Hearing the voice, she has a big smile on her face and turns. She sees Aditya Sir standing in front of her wearing a white jacket and hands in his jacket pocket. She smiles and

Girl - Iss jagah se humari bohat saari yaadein judi hui hai. Pehli baar jab hum mile! Night call.

Adi - That's why you chose this location?

Girl (mocking) - Haan! Kya karoon? Main iss jagah ko bohat miss karti rahi..

Adi - I know. I know. Jagah ke liye yahan tak aaye ho.

Aditya sir gives a cute look. The girl laughs. She comes running into his arms. Aditya sir spins her and drops her. He was holding her near him.

Girl - I missed you so much.....

Adi - Maine toh tumhe bilkul miss nahi kiya.

She hits his chest.

Girl - How rude!

Adi - I missed you too Jaz. Same masquerade party waali dress huh. Ab bhi fit karta ha tumhe? 6 years i guess.

Jaz - Shut up Al. Tum bhi toh wahi dress pehen ke aaye ho.

Adi - Just for old memory sake. Mujhe laga tum bhi wahi pehongi.

Jaz - Ab mind bhi read karne  lage ho?

Adi - Mind read karna tumhara kaam hai. You have a lot of things to do, Jaz. I told you right.

Jaz - Ya! I'm really dying to meet these characters! (Laughs)

Adi - Trust me, You're gonna love them. Feels like being back in grade 11. 

Both of them smile and walk downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the auditorium, Urmila maam is seen standing behind the podium. Behind her, Jasmine was standing wearing jeans and sleeveless short kurti top. As she was an occasional instructor, she was allowed to wear her own comfort attire.

UMaam - Good morning students. As you all know, New year paas aa raha hai. And it's a tradition to have The Warrior's Annual Play day before that. For this purpose, we have hired a trainer for you. I'm proud to present to you, Jasmine Witalis, one of the alumni of Warrior high. She will guide and assist you in performing the play. I believe that you all will cooperate. All the best.

As Urmila ma'am was speaking, Siyali was standing looking at her. She didn't have any evidence on her face that showed that she was sad. She stood indifferent like nothing mattered to her. But Sid on the other hand was only looking at her. Jasmine notices this from the stage. She looks at both of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

The students are seen in the dance room along with Jasmine and Aditya Sir.

Jaz - Hi guys. I'm Jasmine Witalis. You guys can call me Jaz or DiDi. But no Maam! Please. No maam. I don't believe in introductions. Hum ek doosre ko automatically jaan jayenge. Aur mere baarey mein,,,, not much. But itna keh sakti hoon that I'll be your drama teacher.

All 11th grade students had been assembled. They give doubtful looks as they didn't know how this new teacher was gonna be. But this much they knew that she was damn cute.

Jaz - Anyways. You'll be having your Play day on 28th of December. And we have 2-2.5 weeks time. First  week, we'll be doing some exercises, uske baad play decide karna, roles dena, wageyra. For drama you'll be needing a lot of work out. Each one will be given a uniform. Before coming to drama, please change and come.

The boys were given black pants and sleeveless shirts while the girls were given black leggings, sleeveless tops and hair bands to tie up their hair. Both were given a jacket also which was optional.

Jaz - Drama. Is about 2 things. One the script, the role, practice, performamce and all that. Two, coordination, unity and trust. Drama ek art hai jisme tumhe inn 3 cheezon ki bohat sakht zaroorat hai. Ek rassi ko sab log ek taraf see kheeche toh woh easily haat pe aa jayega. But if you pull it from different sides, tug off war ho jayega. Aaaand we don't want that on stage. In certain circumstances, you'll be needing to think spontaneously. Hmm. For example, Tum log ek mughal period ka drama kar rahe ho. Akbar hai Birbal hai and the court session. All of a sudden, ek plastic bag comes inside flying. Mughal period mein plastic bag! Kya karoge?

All the students started giving random answers on what they'll do. All students were laughing.

Jaz - (laughing) crazy ideas. Let's see how much of it you implement on stage. Suppose, seeing this Akbar decided to ask birbal on what this is. And birbal thinking "yeh kya apne lines galat bol raha hai" doesn't reply or continues with his old line. Kya ho ga?

Adi - Satyanaash!

Jaz - Exactly,.

Students laugh.

Jaz - There you need coordination among the actors. So, in the 3 weeks time, first week will be fully of drama exercises. Breathing exercises, jo tumhe apna voice throw out karna sikhayega. Coordination exercises. Exercise that will make you comfortable with your co actors and etc. Yep? Aaj ke liye buss itna hi. Afterall this was just orientation. We'll start our sessions from tomorrow.  Kal subah, all boys and girls, in your drama uniforms, we'll be going for jogging. After which 10 minutes of surya namaskaram. This is just for your physical fitness. Be on time. Thankyou.

Aditya sir who was standing in the corner with his hands folded and listening to Jaz, dropped his hand when he heard Surya namaskaaram. All the students leave one by one. Jasmine takes a note of all the faces, who was with who and how the reacted. Aditya sir walks near her.

Jaz - That one, over there, that's Siyali right.

Adi - Ya!

Jaz - Good choice. Perfect match for Sid. Cute hai. Caring hai. Best of all, Challenging lag rahi hai.

Adi - Ya! Tum itni jaldi usse read karne lage ho? Not bad! (Thinks) By the way, what's with this Surya namaskaram?

Jaz (showing some steps) - That 12 steps exercise.

Adi (funny tone) - I know what it is Jaz! But why?

Jaz (funny tone) - I don't know. Tumne hi bola 'maintain the flow'. Muh pe aagaya toh, bus bol di. Al, Just chill. 10 min toh hai. Good for health.

Saying so, she leaves. Aditya sir still looks confused,

Adi (to himself in a funny tone) - But why surya namaskaaram????

He shrugs his shoulder and walks out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------