Episode 44 : Get the Ball Rolling.

The final performance! They were valued on various criteria which included costumes, songs, acting, expression, capturing audience, utilization of stage, time gap between each act, etc. The main reason the performances lacked was because of the time gap between each performances. Usually the team that won has the least amount of time between their acts. All were eager to see what warrior high had store in for them. Most of all, the Xavier students were the eager ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A dark and big stage is seen. It was night 9pm and time for Warriors to prove that they were THE warriors. As every program started with an invocation so did the performance of the warriors!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1.

<music starts - Mann mohana (jodha akbar)

                             The stage lights up.

BG : Landscape with grass all around, bushes in the corners with flowering plants, river bed and a tree in both corners. The tree in the left has a swing under it which is tangled with creepers and flowers.

A girl is seen sitting under one of the trees waiting for someone. with her forehead on the ground.

Costume : Lehenga (purple bottom, green top and pink duppata tied in Gujarati style with one end pinned on her hair bun.

Mann Mohana.... Mann Mohana...

Kanha Suno Na.. Tum Bin Paaon Kaise Chain

Tarsoon Tumhi Ko Din Rain

                                She slowly raises her head and tries lip sinking the lyrics. She slowly dances as she sits. She gets up from there and dances into the centre stage.

Chodke Apne Kashi Mathura (x2)

Aake Bason More Nain...

Tum Bin Paaon Kaise Chain

Kanha... Tarsoon Tumhi Ko Din Rain

                                Now she is clearly seen. It is none other than Siyali. She slowly dances her steps. She dances with expressions as if she was waiting for Krishna himself.

Mann Mohana... Mann Mohana... Mann Mohana... Mann Mohana...

                                  Siyali spins around and finally gives her pose.

Light fades.

Time : Approx 1min 40sec

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

2. As the light fades away into the dark, there is a new background and disco ball gets lightened.

BG : Dance floor of the club.

<Song starts - Make some noise (Desi Boyz)>

Make some noise for the desi boyz

The boyz, the boyz

Let's go c'mon