N I N E T E E N - A B I G A L E M U L L I N S

The amazing gifts that I've got from everybody lit up my face numerous times.

  I was so excited, I was so happy, and I was so thankful for everyone that showed up and gave me the gifts that I dearly appreciated.

"To everyone that showed up," my husband stood up, speaking as a conclusion of the celebration, "I wanted to thank you all. Abigale and I really appreciate all of your kindness and gifts that you gave us. We love you all and thank you."

Everyone clapped for both my husband and I.

  We were amazed at all of the gifts that we received from everyone. We really thanked them from all of the kindness that they gave to us.

My brother approached my table, questioning both Lawrence and I, "Do you guys need any help with all of your gifts?"

"Thanks bro," my husband smiled, helping me from my seat, "yes, we appreciate the help."

With help of my fiancé and the help of my brother, I was able to sit back in Lawrence's car and watch my brother and my husband help with packing the gifts in the trunk of the car.

I rubbed my belly, feeling Amara kick every minute as I moved every inch.

"You're so busy I see," I told her as I smiled, continuing to rub my belly, "I can't wait to see you baby Amara."