T W O - A B I G A L E R U S S E L L

My brain seemed fried. I felt like a stupid, unintelligent human being. A person with the right mind of state would NOT take all of this crap thrown at them by their in-laws, but I did.

If this was an actual movie, most of the people of my color would've obviously said things like, "You're a fool. Why are you doing this to yourself?"

You want to know why I'm a fool. You really want to know why I'm doing this to myself? Huh?

I belong to Lawrence Mullins. He is the love of my life. He is the only one that I could romantically love, truly. His love is worth more than departing his life forever just because of his intolerant parents.

I didn't care about the problematic parents...

  Huh, who would've thought it would've been problematic parents instead of problematic children... that was something new.

But, because of all the love I had for Lawrence, I didn't care about his problematic parents. I didn't care about the loaded money that his family had. I only cared about him and him only.

Lawrence was the only thing on my mind. His love will never go away or fade from me.

We can't give up. We won't give up. Especially for the little baby slowly growing inside of me, we must love him or her until our last breath.