E I G H T - A B I G A L E R U S S E L L

We've been together for exactly three days, but now he's gone back to Alabama.

Because of the situation with his mother, he doesn't want to leave her alone.

  Because we're back together, we've both decided to let her stay with us until she gets better, or until...

But, I could be the bigger person. It's been awhile since the incident between us, so I might've calmed down a little, just a little...

I will never forget what her and her husband did to me, but I'll TRY to forgive her...

Soon after thinking about her staying at our house, there was Lawrence opening the door, with him and his mother walking inside.

Maggie's face was pale, her body was pale. It wasn't naturally pale; she was pale because of seeing me.

  She began shaking and I could see water creating inside of both her eyeballs.

"Abby," she said, "I..."

"It's Abigale, Mrs. Mullins..." I interrupted her with a fake smile.

"Abigale," she fearfully corrected herself, "I am sorry, I am so sorry and I mean it..."

"Are you only apologizing because your husband is dead?" I said while continuing to fake smile in front of her and her son.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Lawrence making a face at me, signaling me to stop.

I rethought what I was going to say taking a deep and slow breath, "It's okay, our home is your home."

Lawrence walked Maggie upstairs, holding her arm. She was weak, walking weak; all of that just from being brokenhearted?

How could someone love and get sick from a dead human like Jeffrey Mullins?