F O U R T E E N - R A C H E L B Y N E

I waited in the parking lot of an old, broke down grocery store that seemed like it's been abandoned for a year or two.

    Beside me, I saw a vehicle pulling up, Abigale's vehicle. She drove a 2008, light brown Corolla vehicle.

  ALL of the money that Lawrence and his family had and she couldn't use that to get herself a smack, brand new car?

  If that was my man, I would be spending all of his money.

    She got out of her car, walking towards the passenger side, knocking on the "rolled up" window.

    I unlocked my car, signaling her to come inside, but she seemed reluctant and suspicious at first, but she decided to enter inside anyway.

    "How did you get my number?" she asked me, suspiciously.

    "No need to know about that, right now..." I smiled in her face.

    "Okay," she looked around, inside the car, "so what's the point of meeting up?"

    "I really wanted to apologize to you for what I did at your wedding. I feel really bad about that..."

    "No you don't..." she said reading right through me.

    "The truth is," I sighed, ready to spill more tea on her FAITHFUL HUSBAND, "Lawrence isn't who you think he is... That's why I came to the wedding to tell you..."

    "You and your 'boyfriend' probably concocted up this story, so that I could believe every word of it..."

    "We aren't together anymore," I revealed, "but that's not why I wanted you here. Why do you love Lawrence? He isn't 'everything'... Don't you want someone with more size than just five inches?"

    "Listen here Rachel, or whatever your name is," Abigale said, "size isn't everything. Throwing up his size is like bringing up a woman who previously had BREAST CANCER and having BOTH of her breasts removed! You can't always have what you've want. Five inches is the average size, but size doesn't really matter when you love that person."

    "I don't see how you do it, but he isn't good for you... He slept with me and I'm pregnant with his baby..."

    "You're not even showing," Abigale yelled out, "stop with the bull... cut that crap out!"

    "It was just recent," I revealed to her, "right before your precious wedding. Why do you think me and my past boyfriend broke up?"

    Abigale stood in the passenger seat quiet--mouth shut closed. She tried opening the door, but I had it locked.

    "Let me the hell out!" she screamed.

    "As you wish..." I unlocked the door.

    Abigale quickly got out of my car, harshly shutting my door.

    I watched as Lawrence's wife got into her car, starting it and just sitting there for a few moments—she balled her eyes out as her head rested on the steering wheel.