T E N - L A W R E N C E M U L L I N S

After I fake smiled at the exiting customers of the grocery store, I entered inside of my vehicle, as if I was the "Grinch" himself, or worse... "Scrooge"...

Abigale entered inside, but I knew, I could tell that she didn't want to talk.

"Mason," I said with my hand on the wheel, "your brother, soon to be my brother-in-law... why am I just now hearing about this guy?"

"It's a complicated story..." Abigale responded to me sweetly, but I didn't care how sweet and soft she was telling me, I was still angry at her...

"Why the hell is it 'complicated', Abby?" I yelled at her.

"There's no need for all of this Lawrence," Abigale said touching my arm as I turned the car on, "I don't think it's the right time to tell you this before our wedding. It is a thing that needs to be discussed after. I don't want you to get upset. I don't want to be stressed out; can we please put it on hold?"

On hold, she wants to put the conversation on hold...

  How the hell am I supposed to feel about this for a WHOLE freaking day?

I have a million questions in my head and I can't even freaking ask one...

  Why is it so complicated to explain to me about not telling me that she had a brother; there is nothing complicated about that at all!