T W O - M A G G I E M U L L I N S

Only the base floor, I was excitedly, with sadness, hurrying through the hall with my husband beside me.

"Do you think she's alright?" My husband asked me while following slowly behind me.

Room five, we made it. I quickly opened the door to see my son holding the hand of the unconscious "she-devil" that he called his fiancé, the woman that he truly loved, and her name was Abigale.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked Lawrence with deep fearfulness, although it wasn't truly sincere.

"It's bad ma," he cried coming towards me wanting to hug and lay on my shoulders as he did when he was younger, "it's really bad..."

"What is it son?" Jeffrey asked Lawrence while he shut the door completely.

"The baby," he cried into my shoulders, "we lost the baby."

My eyes bucked, but quickly simmered down just to comfort my son.

"It'll be alright son," I told him, "it must wasn't in God's plans for you two to have a baby together."

"How did she miscarry?" My husband asked our son.

"The doctor said it was ingredients that could be found in things like perfume and pin sol... They suspected that she did it to herself, trying to kill the baby, or trying to kill herself. We were just lucky that it didn't do any harm to her."

I hugged my son tighter than before to show him that I cared for the baby and Abigale... well, that's what I wanted him to think.

"Look honey," I stopped the hugging session with my son, "I'm going to give you some alone time with Abigale. Jeffrey and I will see you back at home. Right?"

"Right," my son said, "you'll see me back at home."

As Jeffrey opened the door, I smiled at my son waving at him, until my husband shut the door.

I coughed as I stopped waving at the closed door, changing my mood and changing my standing posture... as all the bad ass women would do when they did something fantastically evil and get away with it, signing it off with a bad ass pose and a bad ass one liner.

"I'm tired of playing nice," I said while looking at my husband, "you're going to fix the outhouse back up for that girl?"

"Yes I will," Jeffrey told me kissing my forehead, "do you want me to get all of her stuff out of Lawrence's room?"

"I don't care," I laughed as I continued to walk, "you can throw it away, I don't care what you do with it."

Things were finally going back to normal. I didn't have to tip-toe my way around MY own house anymore. I could now be myself again.