T W E L V E - A B I G A L E M U L L I N S

Bathroom being filthy aside, I sought on the toilet, crying my eyes out. My joyful heart whimpered into despair.

    Why would she ruin the perfect day for me? Why would she make something so perfect all about her?

  This woman was malevolent, revolting, and sickening; intentionally trying to inflect pain on my already badly repaired soul.

    With their loud footsteps barging into the WOMEN'S bathroom, a worried MALE'S voice called for me, called for my assurance...

    "Talk to me Abby," he went on, "I see your dress, I know you're in here."

    "What do you want," I whimpered, grabbing the roll of tissue, whipping my mascara covered face, "don't you see I'm in here balling my eyes out?"

    He stayed silent, and he didn't leave either. He was staying in the direct spot that he's been standing for the few seconds that he was in there.

    The stall that I was in began to open up slowly, revealing his white suit, and soon after his face...

    That perfect face, I remember that face from anywhere.

    I loved the way that his hair would move, the way that his brown eyes sparkled when I looked into them. I remembered his perfect smile.

    "How did you know I was getting married?" I asked him.

    "Michael invited me to tag along with him." He admitted, while he put both of his hands in his pockets.

    It's been a long time since I've seen this fellow, a very long time.

  Although it's been so long, I could remember every moment that we've went through together.

    "I don't want you to look at me like this." I said getting up from the seat.

    I walked passed him, going to the bathroom mirror, looking as my mascara drooped to my cheeks, as a clown.

    "Why are you in the girl's bathroom?" I asked him as I wiped my face clean with the sink water.

    "I was coming to check and see if you were alright." He responded walking closer to me.

    "It's been so long, Clarence," I said, continuing to wash my face, "it's been so long..."

    He smiled and laugh...

    I couldn't keep my mouth shut... I haven't seen him in so long, it was just breath taking!

    "I remembered all the memories we shared together." I added on, fanning my face dry.

    "Yeah," he responded with a smile, "I remember when one day we promised to be Mr. and Mrs. Ottom..."

    I listened, I rewashed my face, trying to ignore him, but it was extremely hard trying.

    Clarence walked up closer to the bathroom sink, turning the sink's knob off, taking my excuses away from me—leaving me in an awkward position.

    "Now," he said as he turned my body around so that I could look at him when he spoke to me, "what do you remember about me?"

    "I-I remember a lot," I continued with nervousness, "I remember your charming smile that I always loved..."

    "Do you still love it?" he asked me.

    "Yeah." I responded shyly.

    "Which one?" he asked...

    "'Which 'one' what?" I responded to his question with fear.

    "Do you like me... or, do you love me?"

    "L." I said.

    "What else..." he whispered romantically.

    "O." I moaned with a whisper.

    "You're getting warmer baby." He cheered me on.

    "V." I held on to his shoulder.

    "What's the last one baby?" he said grabbing my waist.

    "E... U." I finished for him.

    "I knew you always loved me..." he said, picking me up and resting my bottom on the bathroom sink.

    Clarence kissed me on the neck, I began slobbering all over his cheeks.

    "I've wanted this for so long," I said with a moan, "I've wanted you so much..."

    "Well," he looked at me for a split second, "you have me..."

    I kissed his pink lips, the lips that I've always wanted to kiss, the lips that I've missed for a long time.

    How much I've missed Clarence, and now I finally have him.