S E V E N - L A W R E N C E M U L L I N S

As I stood outside the door, she unbuttoned her blue, pocketed shirt, revealing her amazing, brown breast. She touched them, slowly arousing me.

  Her hands were pressing harder on her white bra than her teeth were pressing against each other.

"Shut the door behind you..." the chocolate beauty said, slowly walking upstairs, taking off her blue Jean pants, leaving them on the stairs.

I shut and locked the entrance door, running upstairs to see what my fiance had for me next.

Coming up to our bedroom, she was in the bed, covered up in our lavender covers.

"You want me?" she questioned me while wiggling around in the bed.

"Of course I do," taking a deep breath, "I've wanted you since the beginning."

Her right hand that she was intimately biting on slowly left her mouth and went lower and lower. I mean she went from her mouth to her breast to her stomach, to one of her best features...

"Are you ready?" she moaned as she asked the question.

I was hypnotized by her beauty, and her sexual desire for me. I've been even more aroused than before.

  She wanted me, and I definitely wanted to be inside of her. It's been so long, and I was ready to love her again.

But, I realized, I shouldn't make love to her. We didn't need any loving to go on, right now...

My excitement slowly went away, and so did the boner.

"What's wrong," Abigale got up from the bed, covering herself up with the covers, "don't you want me? Am I that disgusting to look at?"

I didn't want to make love with her, because we were just upset with each other for so long.

  I wanted her to heal from all of the hurt that I've done to her first. I didn't want to please her because it felt like I was cheating her, just for my own pleasure. We get back together and the first thing that we do is have sex, and not talk about how to fix our relationship?

"I know it was too good to be true," she went on, being ashamed of herself, "I should've known better to show myself off like that."

She looked so upset, she looked so ashamed, and so embarrassed that she assumed that I denied her, but I truly loved this woman for everything that she does have and doesn't have.

I touched her chin, lifting it up, smiling at her. I removed the cover from her body, dropping it on the floor.

To both of our satisfaction, I bowed on the floor, kissing her legs while looking up at her. Going from her legs to her stomach, I ignored her pleasant vagina, because she needs more love in other places other than that.

She cried, dropping tears on my face like a shower as I continued to kiss her stomach and rub her back smoothly, knowing that those are the most insecure parts of her body.

I stood back up, looking her in the eyes, in her dark brown eyes.

"Lay back down, my queen..." I told her.

Still upset, she laid in our bed. I went to lay with her as well.

"You're not having sex with me, are you?" she asked, wiping the tears from her face.

I blew my breath, shaking my head, wanting her to know that she's more than just sex to me.

"I should've known that right away when you didn't take your clothes off with me."

"It's more than sex..." I tried to explain to her, "you're not sex, you're Abigale. I want more than sex, I want you... We just got back together just about three to five minutes ago and now you want to have sex..."

Embarrassed, she covered her face with a pillow, not wanting me to see her face, not wanting me to see her be upset.

"There is nothing to be upset about," I went on, "I want you, I wanted to have sex as well, but we can wait. And I saw the way you looked, the way you felt. Don't down yourself just because I didn't want to have sex with you. Nothing is wrong with you, you are perfect to me, and no one can tell me otherwise..."

"You really mean that," she said, understanding me while taking the pillow from her face, "I'm sorry Lawrence, you just don't know how I felt all my life... Being ashamed..."

"Don't worry about your past," I said to her, "I'm your last... remember that."

Throwing the pillow on our carpeted floor, Abigale moved closer to me, laying down on my chest, rubbing my stomach while she looked up, into my eyes.

"What would I do without you Lawrence Dilly Mullins?" she asked me...

"What would I do if I had never been with you Abigale Mena Russell?" I responded to her with a question.