E L E V E N - T E R R I R U S S E L L

We sought in our seats, with our tender butts waiting on the wedding to begin.

"This looks nice," a voice said from afar, "her husband must have a lot of money..."

"Not more than me..." a male voice added on.

Those voices sounded so familiar. I looked over to my husband, looking at him for confirmation.

"Does that sound like who I think it is?" I asked him, not trying to look back.

My husband took a look back, and turned back over to me. He didn't have to look again; he only looked for only about a second long.

"Well," I said, nervously impatient, "is it who I think it is?"

"Yeah Terri," he said blowing his breath, "its Kelsie..."

What was Kelsie doing at Abigale's wedding? Why was she here? How was she invited? There was so many questions going through my head, but I didn't want to ruin my daughter's big day.

She spotted us from afar, "Mom, Dad, oh my gosh!"

She quickly ran towards our seats, hugging us both as if anything in the past never happened.

"How are you two?" She asked with a huge smile...

"We're good..." I fake smiled at her.

"We're all good..." my husband fake smiled at her as well.

"That's good to know," Kelsie said, "there's someone that I want you to meet."

She waved a hand motion, signaling whoever was at the back, signaling them that it was okay for them to come over. Hopefully it wasn't her husband, who me and Darrell hated with a passion.

"Hi," a small voice said as it came next to me, "I'm Kimberly!"

"Kimberly," Kelsie said while touching the little child on her shoulders, "I want you to meet your grandparents, Grandma Terri and Grandpa Darrell."

With no hatred towards us, the little girl hugged both Darrell and I.

  She didn't hate us; I would have at least thought that Kelsie would've told her own daughter bad things about us... why would she leave her parents for a snobby rich man and change her whole name?

  There was no bad thing said about us? I could tell that Kelsie didn't tell her daughter anything about us, because her daughter would NOT be hugging her grandparents if her mother went around saying bad things about us...

"Honey," Kelsie told her daughter, "go find your father a drink while I talk to your grandparents alone."

"Sure, mommy..." Kelsie's daughter responded to her with a huge, innocent smile as she ran off.

"What a sweet little girl, she is so beautiful..." I complimented my daughter on her daughter.

"Yes," my husband added on to my compliment, "she looks exactly like you when you were young."

My daughter smiled, putting her hair into a ponytail. I haven't seen that smile in so long. I missed it so much.

  Any parent would be delighted to see their daughter after so long, after not seeing her for a real long time.

  Look at Abigale for example, I was happy to see her after four long years.

"I just want you two to know that I still love you," our daughter said as she rubbed both of our legs, bending down on the ground with her white, tight pants, "I have no hatred for you two, it's all love..."

My heart quivered, it wanted to sob, but I couldn't show any of that emotion to her, because I didn't know if she was being truly genuine or not... I didn't even know what to say to her.