MarieViolette

❖ Name: Laura :D

❖ Age: 14 years of existance :p

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I've always enjoyed English, reading and writing, when I found Wattpad I decided to write some of the random things that float around in my mind.

❖ What Inspired You?: Other stories on here, my life, and my absolute cliche mind. Oh and tumbr, can't forget tumblr :P

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: Its up in my top 5 websites, i I love it, its great to be on here & not get judged.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: My friend asked me to read a story she had written, and here I am.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Bad gramma, poor summarys and reaaalllyy cliche moments.. Anything that isnt romance/teen-fiction I cant read.

❖ What You like In Stories: Bad boys! I LOVE BAD BOYS!

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: My mother was born in France and i know how to speak abit of French (only a few sentances) and i can understand French. Thats pretty much it..

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope(:

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: I don't plan to..

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance, Teen-Fiction and Humor. :D

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I'm more of a reader and Author, abit of both really. I love to make covers too :)

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Probably Missii, farawayfromnowhere, Englishtoffee17 and SlimShady. These authors have made my favorite stories on here :)

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I have started to write two, they are both incomplete.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: My First story; New Girl. My newest story is called; The players sister.

❖ One of Your Stories: (link in external link) THE PLAYERS SISTER: "We all know that every high school has that really hot school player blah blah blah. The guy that breaks many hearts but all the girls still want him. Yeah well, that guy happens to be my twin brother."

Max Forx is Westbrook High School's player, Arine Forx is his twin sister. Being the sister of Max, Arine has to deal with all the girls whos hearts he breaks. Basicly they aren't her biggest fans either. With Arine having half the schools girl population hate her, and the other half only talk to her to get in with her brother, she is stuck to hanging out with her brother and his footy friends. Tyler Brooks is Max's "bad boy" best friend, and almost like Arines other brother. He is rude, moody, a diliquent and incredibly hot. These two boys play a major part in Arines life. But like I said, Tyler is almost like Arines other brother. Almost. Arine begins to get weird feelings for Tyler, feelings that arent allowed to happen.

Follow Arine as she tells you her story, the story of being The Players Sister. * ok so i suck a blurbs but please give this a chance!*