XxArt_Not_WarxX

❖ Name: XxArt_Not_WarxX

❖ Age: 17

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I wouldn't consider writing to be a hobby of mine, but I definitely enjoy doing it. I've been writing for less than a year and I already see improvements in every new chapter that I write for the story that I'm currently working on.

❖ What Inspired You?: Several books that I've read inspired me to write. But Wattpad is actually my main inspiration. If it wasn't for this awesome website, I wouldn't be writing right now.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: Wattpad is awesome. I'm always so excited as I'm signing in because I always expect to see something new. New stories to read, new people to meet. It's the best. Also, the people on here are all so nice! :D

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I was on Google one day in search of a website like this. I don't remember what I typed in, but Wattpad was one of the choices that came up, so I clicked it.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Bad grammar, bad punctuation, and spelling errors.

❖ What You like In Stories: They always give the readers an important message for them to remember throughout life.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?:I speak Arabic, which is my second language, but I can't write in that language to save my life, haha.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Not this year, no.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance and Teen Fiction.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I'd say both an author and a reader.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Ugh, there are so many to choose from. ToastedBagels is an awesome writer, and so is TheFairytale.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I've written one, and it's the one I'm currently working on.

❖ Story You're currently working on?:

Title: He Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Summary: Alex Bern. An average sixteen-year-old girl who's been aiming for something big for most of her life; wanting to get into the perfect college in order to pursue her dream of becoming a successful surgeon. Except, she's still a junior in high school, and this dream of hers is getting in the way of her social life, which is something she hasn't had ever since her and her mother left New York and moved to Florida. But what happens when this quiet and studious girl comes across a boy who's been in love with her since the seventh grade? Will she give the one thing, love, which she's avoided her whole life a chance, or will a tragic accident and betrayal keep her from doing so?

Written in both characters' POV's