PocketNerd15

❖ Name: Simone Rose

❖ Age: 15

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: Ever since I was little I enjoyed writing, so I just continued.

❖ What Inspired You?: My cousin. She read a few of my poems, and a small story I started and said I should publish them online.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think it's a really great site, even though there are some rude people on here, but most are polite. I think it helps the writers that need encouragement.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I Googled something about writing, and Wattpad popped up, then I googled what Wattpad was and made an account.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: When people in stories go through crazy events, and come out unscathed.

❖ What You like In Stories: When it's at least somewhat realistic, not completely fictional.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: No, just English :)

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: I'm not sure yet...

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance, Teen Fiction

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I'm more author and reader

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Oh gosh, there's so many!

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: One.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: A Gang of Purple Hearts

❖ One of Your Stories: A Gang of Purple Hearts :

After a tragic event causes Amanda and her father to move across the country, she finally learns what it means to be normal again. She makes friends, and gains happiness, finally becoming confident in herself. When an unlikely relationship blooms, it seems as though everything will try to ruin her newfound joyfulness, but she wont let anything tear her apart. Not a gang, a tragedy, or even an accident that claims more than just her peacefulness.