The5ophie

❖ Name: Sophie

❖ Age: 16

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I'd always loved to read and one day my friends at school were talking about this website and boom here i am!

❖ What Inspired You?: J.K Rowling inspires me, i can't exactly explain why she just does!

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: It's a great way for people to improve and get positive feedback which boosts their self confidence.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: Like i said, my friends were talking about it.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: When the chapters a quite short and the authors don't update very often (not that i can talk, admittedly i do that)

❖ What You like In Stories: I like pretty much anything and everything, however I'm not a big fan of Sci-fi and when a story is a complete chlicé, that really puts me off!

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: i only use English

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: I have this year!

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: For the first time.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance and fan fiction

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I would say that i'm more of a reader that does some writing.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: That would be Reekles and HowBoysThink

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: i have 9 up and they are all incomplete...

❖ Story You're currently working on?: All of them.

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) 'The Weasley Mayhem'

Ariella Tonks was so happy the day she finally got her Hogwarts acceptance letter. She had heard many stories from her beloved older cousin, Nymphadora, about all of the magic, mischief and mayhem caused there. Little did she know that she would be meeting the two people that really lived that last statement. That was all five years ago. The troublesome trio are now going into their sixth… everything is now about to get interesting