MusicMyLife

❖ Name: MusicMyLife

❖ Age: 15

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: Let's just say our English teacher sensed the writer in me and encouraged me to write more than just essays

❖ What Inspired You?: Me? Lots of things. But most of all, my dad.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: A great website! I mean, I've improved a lot with grammar, and the people on here are so supportive!

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: One word. Google.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: The cliche. Bad boy good girl, or no description or imagery at all.

❖ What You like In Stories: Uniqueness, description, narration, and good vocabulary that makes me open the dictionary in every paragraph at least.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I do speak Hindi and Marathi (Both major Indian languages) and I know a little of Chinese...and I want to learn Spanish. But no, I don't write in any other language but English.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: nope.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Yes, my short story I was here is contesting for watty awards.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Mystery/ Suspense, Teen Fiction, Romance, Drama

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Author for sure, but I love reading equally!

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: @IvanaM @AddictingFanFiction @HarmonyHouse

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: four books completed, and writing one! So five in total.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: CRUSHED and CREATED, but I am also working on a mystery/ suspense book to be published soon.

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.)

I WAS HERE

(link in external link)

The last words of a fifteen year old as she prepares to leave the world with her own terms and conditions.