Love_Skylar

❖ Name: Skylar

❖ Age: 18

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: My mom, she made me write a diary and love reading!

❖ What Inspired You?: Everything from garbage bag to the places I'd lived.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: It's addicting.

❖ How Did You Find Wattpad?: My twin, Serena introduced me.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: The characters started making out after a few of short chapters.

❖ What You like In Stories: Their concept.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: Yes, I speak and write stories in Vietnamese, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, and English. XD

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No, this is my first time.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Yes.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance, action, teen-fiction, humor, mystery, fantasy, paranormal

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Author and critic, I do criticize things very harshly so don't be greatly offended though I will still leave happy comments to the writer.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: @XxSkater2Girl16xX, @Cloverism, @Struggler, @Reekles, @lilly-rain, @Slim_Shady, tons of the authors here.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: About 3, but 1 is on hold.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: 2 , Leaving Hearts and The Glitterati Dates

❖ One of Your Stories:                              The Glitterati Dates (link in external link)

Teen Fiction | Humor | Romance

Dru Astoria, a sixteen years old student hates the Prom. The Prom is a social event party with the latest stars in the world and the students in Wardorf-Astoria Academy, the most privileged private school in the world.

Boys keep on asking her out, until Christophe Hayes, the bad boy and heir to the Hayes fortune, presumably the richest boy in the world dares her to get a date until the Prom arrives. And she realizes her best friend, Adam is in love with her.

Now, she falls in love with the two boys that are important in her life. Christophe and Adam.

Who will she choose?