NothinRhymesWithRuby

Name: Ruby

❖ Age: 17

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I've always had a love for creating something special and unique with words :)

❖ What Inspired You?: For my style of writing, definitely my favourite authors Markus Zusack, Roald Dahl and Sonya Hartnett :) Other than that, I just look at the world around me and see what needs saying! I have a strong passion for conveying a message and I believe writing is a wonderful means of doing so!

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I love the idea of being able to share your work, something that you are really proud of, with so many people! And I love getting feedback so I can improve as a writer! That's very important!

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: My friend had posted a story on here!

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: BAD GRAMMAR! I can't stand that! And the very predictable girl meets boy storyline is very overdone unfortunately.

❖ What You like In Stories: Very nice figurative language

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: German!

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope!

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Indeed :)

❖ Favourite genres to write: Short story or non-teen fiction

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Author!

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: I'm not sure :)

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: My one and only

❖ Story You're currently working on?: A secret! Well I'm actually working on two! One about a window cleaner (!) and another about... well you'll have to see!!

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) The Telegram (link in external link)