RachelDesireeOoi

❖ Name: Rachel Desiree

❖ Age: Secret. ;)

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I read picture-less books at the age of four and when I was seven, thought, "Hey, if they (the authors) can do it, so can I."

❖ What Inspired You?: My brother Kenny, who always took the time at night to read me a story.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I love it. I thin that the makers were kind enough to let our imaginations run wild while meeting new authors.

❖ How Did You Find Wattpad?: Through Omegle. Funny, really. I was having a conversation with someone that shared the same interest as me: Writing.

Most of the people who I was paired up with talked about irrelevant crap, but she introduced me to this amazing site.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: I'm a grammar nazi - So you guess.

❖ What You like In Stories: Cliffhangers, good grammar/punctuation, amazing and believable plots and characters and... *gasp* Suspense.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I speak three languages: British English, Malay (Bahasa Malaysia/BM) and Mandarin. I only write in British English, though. Unless you count school essays...

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: I'm still thinking about it. I find it unfair that popular authors enter their book mid-way because he/she knows that the votes will just keep on coming.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Paranormal, Short Story, Horror.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Critic and a reader, I guess. :)

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Ana - AKA waterhemlock. Basically, all of those I'm a fan of.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: Two short stories, a collection of poems I decide to write whenever I have a rhyme in my head and a story that is yet to be written. Ha.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: Manipulation

❖ One of Your Stories: (link in external link)