Maideninlove

❖ Name: Gela Bright (maideninlove)

❖ Age: 17

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I always wanted to write about the things I really hoped that would happen and in the end, it became one of my past time.

❖ What Inspired You?: The other stories that I read, other's experiences and mine as well. :)

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: A good site where talents can be discovered and improved.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: Through my friend. :)

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Different POVs with same scenes, grammatical errors, Non sense scenes, maybe?

❖ What You like In Stories: I'm a girl and I really like to read those stories with romances in it. It tickles my imagination.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I do. I speak in FIlipino but I don't write in it, for now. :)

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope. I need more skills for it. :)

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: I really hope I can but oh well, I might. :) ❖ Favourite genres to write: I love romances, and those stories that has lots of twists and definitely not your ordinary story. I also love writing stories that would touch the reader's hearts and would make them say "aww" :)

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Hmm. I really think that these things should be balanced, but if there's "more" into it, then I think it'll be the two: Reader, simply because you need to read to become a great author so I really read a lot. It also helps you increase your verbal and language skill. Graphic Designer, I really enjoy photoshops and knowledgeable about it. I also make layouts in blog sites like tumblr. Just some another hobby of mine. :)

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: For now, I love help-me-think-of-one, Lily. :) And I hope I really find a lot next time. I just picked random stories that I would encounter and save them if it peaks their way of story writing.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: Three. And I'm thinking of adding one now. :)

❖ Story You're currently working on?: Silver Crow (Fantasy one)

❖ One of Your Stories:Through Lied Letters (link in external link)

Layla Hale broke up with her 2 months old boyfriend by phone. Her ex-boyfriend, Dylan was pissed about it and made a bet with his friends. Win Layla's heart and break it. After hearing it, Layla's ready to turn down all Dylan's friends. But what would happen if the one that lies to capture her heart was actually one of Dylan's friends?

My new story by the way. Published it a day before. :)