randa_panda

❖ Name: Miranda:)

❖ Age: In the teens

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I've always loved writing, but i dont think I really got into like I am now, until the third grade. There was a writing contest and I got third place.

❖ What Inspired You?: To become a writer? Um..i'm not really sure. Probably, it's because I can make up whatever i want. There are no limits. It's just fun to know, that you're the one controlling the story, and the outcome of it.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I am ADDICTED to this site! It's rediculous. & I like reading the books on here better than published books.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I was on my ipod looking for apps that had free books.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: No offense, but I think the One Direction fan-fics, where the boys are gay, would have to be mine. It just seems weird to be writing about that.

❖ What You like In Stories: I love romance stories! I'm addicted! I love when the character's play hard to get.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: No, I do not. But I think I'm going to write the stories I have now in French, when they get a little more known.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope, i just started writing on this site.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: I would like to, but I'm not sure if I will.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Definitley teen fiction!

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I think I am equally a reader and writer. I would love to try making covers, but I've got to practice that. Haha I cant be a critic, though, because I hate being mean to people, or making them upset. Yeah, i'm a big softy. :D

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: I like 1DOnlyYou, xSnowKiss, JeanLouise, Lilohorse, and theres like a million more!

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I have two on here. 'Telling Our Story (One Direction Fan-Fic) and 'Miss Player meet Mr Player'.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: 'Telling Our Story (One Direction Fan-Fic) and 'Miss Player meet Mr Player'.

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) link in external link

Miss Player meet Mr Player  Player VS Player. Charlotte Anderson is a player. The best at Rockview High, in fact. She’s got every guy in school wrapped around her finger, and every girl as her enemy. Let’s just say her senior year isn’t going to be what she expected. Not when a new kid comes to town. Jake Richardson. The biggest player at his old school. He’s moved to Charlottes town, and is ready for new challenges. Charlottes has made it her goal to have Jake pining for her by graduation. And she has every intention to make it. Jake’s got the same goal. He’s always liked a good challenge, and he saw Charlotte Anderson as the perfect challenge. What happens when these two player’s paths meet? Will either of them make their goal? Or will they end up losing and falling unintentionally in love with each other? Read on to find out!