Glamj6

❖ Name: Juice Banjo

❖ Age: Sorry, Not saying

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I don't know- I've always had a vivid imagination and I guess it was an escape to write, so I guess I stated off writing in my head

❖ What Inspired You?: The books I hate and want to be better than- the books I love and still want to be better than (In case you haven't guessed I a Quite competitive)

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: AMAZING- when i found out about it I thought the books were all ready published! That's how good they are!

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: Off my mum's phone (It's a long story....)

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Love triangles- I DETEST them: I have read 2 books where the girl takes THE WHOLE FRICKIN' BOOK too make her mind up- then there is only ONE chapter of them together. In fact in one book I read the girl takes the whole book to make up her mind and when she does- she gets trapped in a mermaid kingdom- in case you did not guess I am NOT reading the sequel. Anything where two people waste a WHOLE BOOK realizing they are mean to be is not for me. (That rhymed!) And I HATE cliques- why read a book if you can guess the whole thing?

❖ What You like In Stories: Sloppy romances that do not waste THE WHOLE realizing they are meant to be - I love anything with romance and that has a lot of twists.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I speak a bit of French, Spanish and Yoroba.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope- this is my first time!

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Yes- I have a good feeling, Praying that God helps me win isn't cheating- Right?

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance- That's it, if it doesn't have romance in it there is like a 99% that I did not write it.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Ooh, All of the above- I love reading and writing, but I enjoy editing and making covers, so.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: @Glamj6- Because it would be weird not to include myself. @xXdemolitionloverXx- Because she updates regularly and her books rock. @KC-Blares- Because she updates regularly and her books rock. @ThePurpleFreak- Her book Rescued By My Kidnapper rocks @jules130- Her books are professional and interesting.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: 3- but I deleted 2 of them.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: The Yin & Yang Project- Part 1: The Team

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.):

(link in external link)

Twins Ryan and John are polar opposites, when their parents die they are left confused and lonely and with totally awesome powers... And no way of controlling them (Like when their maths teacher gets thrown across the room- pure accident). That is until they find a lab under their house. Fast forward 2 years, the boys are 16 and ready to build a team...

16 year old Rebekah Bhak has had enough. Ryan, the boy she is in love with, is CLEARLY NOT INTERESTED and she has a big secret that needs to stay secret. But everything is about to change. And not just because Ryan may love her too...

Marco George is an American student, apart from the fact he can't remember anything after when he came to England, a year ago, he feels pretty normal.

Lilliah Delhi is a nature lover, eco warrior and... Incredibly shy. It's only fitting that she could read other people's thoughts and feelings. So what's she going to do when she starts hearing EVERYONE'S thoughts ALL THE TIME with no way to shut it off?

Despite their differences can these five become the team that tracks down what the Ying & Yang project's REAL discovery was, and stop it from getting to the "Bad Guys"? but this is no Sci-Fi book- it's real life so there will be blood, sweat, tears and laughter, betrayal, love and of course those lovely teen hormones...

---------------------------- It's sort of a Sci-Fi Teen Romance. If you have time it would be great if you could check it out!