Madcass

Name: Madcass

❖ Age: 15 turning 16

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I've always written, but I became more serious about it in year seven when I was told I should enter a writing competition.

❖ What Inspired You?: My teachers, family and friends.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think it is a clever way to let people write their stories and have them read by others.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I found it a few years ago in the app-store and saw that to post stories you had to become a member.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: When they start off with 'Hi my name's..', 'i have blonde hair and brown eyes' and poor spelling and grammar.

❖ What You like In Stories: I like it when I read a story is quirky and makes me laugh as well as anything that is different and has a big twist in it.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I've done Japanese since year four.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No i've never entered the Watty Awards before.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: No not this year, maybe net year.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Definitely Humour, teen-fiction and romance is great too.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Honestly I enjoy writing more because it is an amazing feeling when I write.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: My favourite authors would have to be Joecool123, jules130, Lydia161290, littlegorgeous and mamie1990. ❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I've got three books; One Night, Last Chance and The Streets.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: Last Chance, it's my most recently added story

❖ One of Your Stories: This is the link for my story Last Chance, I hope you enjoy it. (link in external link)