SEscuadro

❖ Name: Stephanie. :)

❖ Age: 14

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: By reading a lot of books and watching awesome stuff. :D

❖ What Inspired You?: My favorite author, Cassandra Clare. :D

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think Wattpad is in need of more readers since we have a lot of awesome writers in here. We are in lack of them.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: By my friend. She reads a lot of stuff here and told me that I should try and post my work here too.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Grammar errors. EXTREME grammar errors. Turns me off completely.

❖ What You like In Stories: Romance and the flow of the words. :')

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I speak Tagalog but I don't write in Filipino. I'm more comfortable in English. :)

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Yes.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure. :-bd

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Author, really. I just love writing.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: None so far. I haven't read something that spectacular yet.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: Two.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: The Mischievous Master. It's the second book to my first book and I hope everyone would give it a chance. :D

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) (link in external link)

When fifteen-year-old Eden Paris discovers that not only is she not human but rather, a descendant of gods and angels, a demiangel, she is plunged into the world of the Ethereal Society, a society of the higher half-bloods. Eden is determined to sever herself from the world she thought only existed in books and fairytales but it seems that the only way to get out of the mess her Scent caused her was to tie herself to the handsome yet intolerable and haughty young William Sage as his Consor, a warrior sworn by blood and soul to protect his other to death.

Something stirs outside of the protective barrier of the Sanctuary. More and more demiangels have been reported kidnapped and hadn't been discovered nor heard from anyone. When Eden learns that her best friend is in grave danger, she is drawn deeper into the secrets of the Hidden World.

In this adventure packed novel, Eden learns that some things are rather much better off hidden under the covers of her books.