loviedovy12

❖ Name: loviedovy12 or Hannah

❖ Age: 13

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?:I finished my work early in school, so I would sneak in my three folders to write another twenty pages during class.

❖ What Inspired You?: Reading all of the other wonderful books out there.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think it's awesome that authors that aren't quite published yet can post their stories and people will help them improve it.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I was looking around for good reading apps on my iTouch.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Incorrect grammar or bad spelling. Also, basically anything with vampires or werewolves.

❖ What You like In Stories: Fantasy, Teen Fiction, and Historical Fiction are my favorite genres, and I love lots of description.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: No, just in English

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No, I joined after you could not enter your story anymore.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: No, but my goal is to eventually enter them.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Historical Fiction, Fantasy, or Teen Fiction.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Author. I stink at designing things other than words. I critic a little, but besides that I mainly only write.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: BrittTheBookSlayer.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: Three, and I have about fifteen more rough drafts not yet on Wattpad

❖ Story You're currently working on?: The Princess Switch, How to be Famous, Hidden Fame

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) (link in external link) "The last thing I knew I was being thrown into a sack." Princess Adriana lived a quiet life...that is if you consider constantly avoiding assassination attempts quiet! All her life she had been trained not to question why so many people were out to get her, but after being kidnapped things change. She starts to wonder about both these mysterious people and herself, and discovers some shocking secrets.