_Serendipity

❖ Name: Lia

❖ Age: 13

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: My fourth and fifth grade teacher. She was always telling me how good my writing was and how I should start writing for fun, instead of just for projects. I never really knew that I had any kind of talent for writing before.

❖ What Inspired You?: Wings by Aprilynne Pike. After I had finished it, I started thinking about how I would write a book about faeries. I got a notebook and a pen and I just started writing about a faerie named Evangeline. I looked over what I wrote yesterday and I must admit that it seems quite terrible to me now.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I love Wattpad. It's a great place to share your writing. Since I've been on here I've noticed my writing improving everyday. The difference between the first story I ever posted on here and my more recent writing is huge.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I used to read stories on Quizilla and one day I came across an author's note in which the author mentioned Wattpad and how much better it was than Quizilla. I got curious, so I looked it up.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: I really hate the whole 'I woke up and I took a shower because my mom yelled at me and then I went to school and there was this really hot new guy', thing. Something else is the way some people write robotically. For example: I went outside and walked to my car. I was glad to get inside the air conditioned car because it was really hot outside. I turned on the car and I drove home. Other turn offs include text talk, grammar and spelling mistakes, cliches, and one dimensional main characters.

❖ What You like In Stories: A main character who you can really relate to and who's point of view is enjoyable to read from. Also, the more original the story is the more interesting it is. I don't really stick to a certain genre. As long as I can enjoy the story, I'll read it.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: Sadly, no. I've always wanted to learn French and German, though. The most I know how to say in a different language is counting in Spanish.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope, I haven't. I am planning on doing it sometime though.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: No, but I am hoping to enter next year. I've got a story in mind that I would like to enter.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Teen fiction, horror, paranormal, and a bit of romance.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Author and reader both tie for first on this one. I love writing just as much as I love reading.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: I have a crapload of favorites, but I'll narrow it down to a few. Emmiie, chooseitwisely, MishaHicks, Tophat, TheMightyPen, GradyRichards, kissmyoops3, Bright_as_night, DistantDreamer, jules130, and lots more.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I have posted three short horror stories and I have four novels going on right now. Although, one of them only has a chapter and an epilogue left to go.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: Without Tyler, Deadly Obsession, Chasing Love, and Bound. Without Tyler is almost over though. Also, I have a few going on that I haven't posted on here yet.

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) Deadly Obsession

Rose Clarkson was the girl that every female wished they could be, and the girl that every male wished they could have. She had the looks, confidence, and the popularity. All of those things are what caught Mr. Robinson's attention. All of those things are what drove him to become obsessed with her. And when Rose rejected her new teacher, he killed her. Now that Rose is dead, she should move on to the afterlife right? Wrong. First she has to make sure that Mr. Robinson spends the rest of his life rotting in jail. And how is she going to do that? With the help of a handsome necromancer named Donavan Price.