Strenghten_Me

❖ Name: Teresa

❖ Age: 18

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: Gosh, I've been writing since as long as I can remember!! I started writing real stories about two years ago.

❖ What Inspired You?: My favorite books and amazing writers like Richard Paul Evans and such :)

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: It's been great to me so far! I've received some awesome feedback and I've gotten to know some amazing people!

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I was looking for apps about writing and I stumbled upon it. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it was actually a website! :)

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Bad grammar, no capitalization, swear words, no description, etc

❖ What You like In Stories: Unique plot, great dialogue, kind authors notes :)

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I wish!

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: nope :)

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: yep! :)

❖ Favourite genres to write: Fantasy, teen fiction

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: reader/ critic :)

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Elle Strauss and Marie Higgins

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: Just the one :)

❖ Story You're currently working on?: The Six Swans

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link etc.) The Six Swans (link in external link) Princess Sydnee of Adalaide is silent. Not because of her own choice, but because she’s got six older brothers who want run the show and a father who’s busy being King and grieving over his late wife, Sydnee’s mother. When the King gets lost in the forest and sells his freedom for the marriage of Isabeth, the daughter of a witch (who’s potentially a witch herself), and a ball of magic cotton, he sends Sydnee and her brothers to the Cypress forest, hiding them from all harm. Until Isabeth shows up, that is, and curses the six boys. Sydnee’s their only chance. Her task is fairly simple, but the catch isn’t: she is never to speak nor laugh for a year. Everything was going fine – until Sydnee meets Logan, the one person ever to urge her to express herself. Her brother’s curse keeps them from communicating. Falling in love seemed out of the question. Love, however, cannot be controlled by a curse.