SophieKrarup

❖ Name: Sophie

❖ Age: 15

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I guess I just got inspired by the books I read and thought that it was a cool way to express your feelings.

❖ What Inspired You?: My school. It sounds weird, but all the people I see at school has inspired me. I get most of my characters from my classes. But I would say Wattpad inspired me too. Because when I first joined Wattpad, I didn’t write anything I just read a lot of stories. But then I was like ‘hey, I wanna upload my thoughts here too.’

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think it's a great way to get to know people from other cultures and share your stories! I've got a lot of new friends from all over the world, which I think is awesome!

❖ How Did You Find Wattpad?: My sister showed it to me, because I kept asking her what she was doing on her laptop or phone!

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: When the guy is emo... Sorry! I don't do well with those. And I absolutely HATE IT when it goes too fast. Like: they meet, they fall in love and they end up in the janitors closet and the girl gets her heart broken, in one chapter... That annoys me!

❖ What You like In Stories: When they take it slow and build a relationship over long time! And when it's a really cheesy romance novel 。◕‿◕。

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I speak danish, french, german and english - but I only write in english!

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No :)

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Nope, not planning on it.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Teen fiction and romance! (I'm a sucker for romance...)

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: All! A lot of people know my covers, I love to give people my opinion - so yeah, I would say all :)

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: There's a lot! But the one's I've fanned. Slim_Shady is one of my favorites!

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I'm writing three right now - well, two of them is on hold. But I have four. The fourth is a collection of my all time favorite Wattpad novels, called "Best Wattpad Stories".

❖ Story You're currently working on?: My story 'Imagination' and the collection, 'Best Wattpad Stories'.

❖ One of Your Stories: Imagination (link in external link)

Avery Justice is your normal quiet girl in school, but at home her mother’s an alcoholic and her farther left her before she was able to walk. She only has one person she actually talks to, the old lady two blocks away. When Avery was just a little girl, she taught her that whatever you want, whenever you want it - you can get it, you just have to close your eyes. And that's what she does. She lives in her own bubble of a world, until someone comes along and wants to be a part of it.