|3.5|

Susie's Pov

I felt someone shake me gently. I opened my eyes and saw Kris smiling down at me.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. We're home," they said. I blinked in confusion before realizing what they meant. I sat up properly and allowed them to get out of the minivan. I followed right after.

We walked up the short path to their- our house. They opened the door and we all walked inside. 

"Susie, I have some pie in the fridge, would you like me to heat some up for you?" Toriel asked. My mouth started watering at the mention of her famous butterscotch-cinnamon pie. The lady made a mean pie.

"Thank you." I nodded. Kris tugged on my sleeve, calling me to follow them upstairs.

"So you need to go back to pick up any of your stuff?" 

"Nah, it's just some clothes that barely got me anymore and some soaps. This is all that really matters." I motioned at my clothing, the picture in my hand, and them. They blushed a little.

 "Oh, you. You're a dirty little flirt." I laughed so hard I nearly choked. "But that does remind me... It's the middle of winter and you wear that same outfit every day, and it doesn't exactly look too warm. You need more clothes." 

 "No, you don't need to do that..." I insisted.

"Susie, you live under this roof, you will be taken care of. We'll go out later today and get you some warm clothes and pajamas." They argued. 

 "Thank you." This was gonna take some getting used to.