|0.4|

Susie's Pov

I left the classroom grumbling.

Seriously? Out of all the people you could pick to send with me, you pick them? This school is gonna be the death of me.

My stomach growled. I regretted skipping breakfast this morning. I remembered the piece of chalk in the pocket of my cardigan. I originally took it because I knew it annoyed Miss Alphys, but...

What was the worst that could happen? 

I removed the stick from my pocket and flicked a little bit of lint off of it. I took a bite. It was dry and powdery, but not awful. It'd do. 

It was then that I remembered that Kris had been sent out with me. I swiveled around to face them. They just stared, silent and seemingly emotionless. I began to panic.

They think you're a freak.

They're glad they caught you doing that, it's the last thing you need to get expelled. 

Tell them what you know.

I glared at them. I didn't want to believe the voices, but they were always right...

"...what're you looking at, punk? What, you gonna tell the principal that I ate the chalk so I can get expelled?" Kris still said nothing. I didn't let them intimidate me.

"Ya know, don't think you're protecting yourself by not speaking. Just because you don't say it, doesn't mean I don't know what you're thinking." I was practically begging them to speak. To say anything that would prove the voices wrong. Nothing.

I was pissed.

"Hey, Kris..." I began, creeping slowly closer towards them. "Can I tell you a secret?" I had them pinned against the locker at this point. 

"Q҉U҉I҉E҉T҉ P҉E҉O҉P҉L҉E҉ P҉I҉S҉S҉ M҉E҉ O҉F҉F҉." 

I placed a hand around their throat and lifted them off the ground.

"It'd be a shame if I got expelled just for having a morning snack, so how about I get expelled for some real carnage? How do you feel about l҉o҉s҉i҉n҉g҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ f҉a҉c҉e҉...?"

I realized what I was doing. I removed my hand immediately, and turned away so they couldn't see the ashamed look on my face.

"Nah. You got a nice mom. It'd be a shame to make her bury her child."

OMFG YOU IDIOT YOU JUST THREATENED TO BITE THEIR FACE OFF WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

I began walking down the hall as I added, "Let's just get the chalk and be done with it, kay?" And then for good measure, "...and then YOU can do our project."