|1.5|

Susie's Pov

Kris stood up and offered me their hand. I took it and they hoisted me up. We marched right out of the school, not even attempting to be discreet.

While walking down the sidewalk, we came across three people who were wandering around as if they had never seen this place before. More than that, I had never seen them before. Clearly, they didn't know me.

"Excuse me, could you tell us where the school is? We've asked everyone around, but they all just look at us weird." A demon-looking guy asked.

"Sorry, who are you?" I asked.

"Oh! Right, we all just moved here. Sorry, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Cedric. Don't worry, I won't eat your soul or anything. People keep asking if I'm going to do that," he said. I snickered.

"I think they were making fun of you."

"You'd think! But there were people who were serious! I don't get it." He stepped back as the other two stepped up to introduce themselves.

"I'm Angel. Please don't be creeped out by my doll-like appearance, I'm a perfectly normal person!" I noticed that the girl never opened her mouth. I then realized that the reason for that was because her mouth was a line of stitches, which would've been cool if it weren't mildly disturbing.

The last girl approached. "Heya, you're Susie, right?" I felt my eyes widen, and she seemed to know, even though she couldn't see. ((you didn't actually think I would actually just make her a normal character, did you???))

"How the fuuuuudge did you know my name???" I demanded.

"Oh, I heard around~." She proceeded to wink at the air. I was very confused.

"Anyway, I'm Moon. Pleasure." She stared directly at my hand while smiling. I looked down and realized...

...Kris and I were still holding hands.

I immediately pulled my hand away and started rubbing the back of my beet-red head. Moon frowned a little.

"Please, don't stop just because of me. I don't wanna prevent young love!" Again, she winked, this time at me. I felt my face get even redder.

"W-what do you mean, young love!? T-they helped me up and we forgot to let go, that's it, no love here!" I insisted, clearly lying. Again Moon frowned.

At that moment, Kris turned swiftly around and started running back towards the school.

Great job, me.