|2.4|

Susie's Pov

I felt my hands begin to sweat as my thoughts raced. Did I really want to do this? If I said the wrong thing, I could lose my one friend, the only one I'd ever had. 

No, I decided. I don't want to, I have to.

And so, I began to speak.

 "Uh, maybe we should just give everyone what they want...?" I tried. I had no clue how to talk about this.

 "...are you okay, Susie?" Kris looked at me like I had seventeen heads.

 " W-well, yeah, I mean... " 

 "Bull. I've known you for a week or so, and I know that you don't just 'give people what they want'. What's really going on here?" 

 Shit. I should've known something like that would get in the way.

"Look Kris. I'm trying my hardest to say this. I'm not good at talking about... this kind of thing..." They were utterly clueless. "Ohhhh my god, you're really gonna make me say it, aren't you?"

 "Would you please explain what's going on?" My face started burning as I began.

"This is going to sound so weird, so just hear me out, okay? I... I can't stop thinking about you. After only a week I feel so different from literally any other time in my life. I'm happy, I feel appreciated and wanted, heck, I had my first fucking kiss with you! I don't know what I did before I met you, but I know that it won't be enough now. I need you, and I need you to know that. "

~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaaand that's all you get this chapter ;3

Hope you enjoyed it!